Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB(orrow) inSet Head Tube Reamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WTB(orrow) inSet Head Tube Reamer

I need to borrow an inSet head tube reamer for a NAHBS bike of mine. I want to buy what I need, but Chris King is back-ordered on their setup and QBP and Park are both out of stock on the Park version. I will pay UPS shipping charges both ways for the parts (I have the conventional reaming setup and just need the wider reamers and oversized cone/facer) and will treat to a pint of beer in Austin. I am using the new Paragon head tube and will have the work done and shipped back the same day I receive it.

Many Thanks,
    Tony
    Last edited by anthonymaietta; 12-30-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: sp.
    Anthony Maietta
    Web Site | Blog | Flickr
    "The person who says it can not be done, should not interrupt the person doing it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WTB(orrow) inSet Head Tube Reamer

Quote Originally Posted by anthonymaietta View Post
    I need to borrow an inSet head tube reamer for a NAHBS bike of mine. I want to buy what I need, but Chris King is back-ordered on their setup and QBP and Park are both out of stock on the Park version. I will pay UPS shipping charges both ways for the parts (I have the conventional reaming setup and just need the wider reamers and oversized cone/facer) and will treat to a pint of beer in Austin. I am using the new Paragon head tube and will have the work done and shipped back the same day I receive it.

Many Thanks,
    Tony
    I've got one, let me know if you want me to send it.
    Carl Strong
    Strong Frames Inc.
    www.strongframes.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Carl! I'll get the UPS label emailed out to you today. Now you'll have contributed to both bicycles that will be in my booth: my personal new road frame was welded in your fixture during my visit and the head tube of "Special Bike X".

Quote Originally Posted by Carl S View Post
    I've got one, let me know if you want me to send it.
    Anthony Maietta
    Web Site | Blog | Flickr
    "The person who says it can not be done, should not interrupt the person doing it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anthonymaietta View Post
    Thanks Carl! I'll get the UPS label emailed out to you today. Now you'll have contributed to both bicycles that will be in my booth: my personal new road frame was welded in your fixture during my visit and the head tube of "Special Bike X".
    Sounds good, please be sure to send back ASAP. I have three bikes in the pipeline that I'll be using it on. Ever since Mark started making those head tubes I've been putting a lot of them on both MTB frames for tapers with the Cane Creek XX 44 (110 available soon) and road bikes for the InSet.
    Carl Strong
    Strong Frames Inc.
    www.strongframes.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get to drink half of Carl's beer because that was my reamer. Loretta gets the other half.
    Erik Rolf
    Ketchum, ID
    Visit the website @ http://www.alliancebicycles.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carl S View Post
    Sounds good, please be sure to send back ASAP. I have three bikes in the pipeline that I'll be using it on. Ever since Mark started making those head tubes I've been putting a lot of them on both MTB frames for tapers with the Cane Creek XX 44 (110 available soon) and road bikes for the InSet.
    Absolutely.
    Anthony Maietta
    Web Site | Blog | Flickr