User Tag List

Thread: Redwood fence and gate handles and locks rec's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Redwood fence and gate handles and locks rec's

Need a little help here. We built a redwood fence and gate/door about 5ft tall. I need to find some nice hardware for it. Since the gate/door is our main entrance to our home I would like something with a handle and lock. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Redwood fence and gate handles and locks rec's

lee valley is good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice gate! it looks like your stile is wide enough to bore like a traditional door and that would enable you to use a touchpad style of one of these; https://www.google.com/search?q=key+...w=1409&bih=835

I have some version of this sort of lock or another on all the important doors in my life and it makes coming and going really simple. no keys to carry on a ride, no key for the kids to loose.
    I think there is even smart versions out there now so multiple codes can be given out so you can track who's using it and when.
    I linked you to a page of them vs a specific model so you can look at options according to budget and aesthetics.

It's got to be the number one winner with my clients as well when I install one on a project. usually when I check in in a month or two their house is sporting at least one more somewhere :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Automatic lock will be a great option on these type of doors as it will give a elegant look and automatic lock are very secure and so in high demand now a days.You can see these type at Denver Fencesstore.