Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaulzetti Cicli

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gaulzetti Cicli

Craig how are you keeping potential clients up to date on happenings are GC headquarters? Will you be using the old blog again?
    laughter has no foreign accent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musgravecycles View Post
    Craig how are you keeping potential clients up to date on happenings are GC headquarters? Will you be using the old blog again?
    we are waiting for the new site to go live and it is going to be great- (well, it better be considering the guys i got doing i and how much money it's costing!) for now, i have been trying to keep on top of potential clients mainly through email and phone contact...all of which is up to date on the placeholder site gaulzetticicli.com
    thanks!
    c

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerk View Post
    we are waiting for the new site to go live and it is going to be great- (well, it better be considering the guys i got doing i and how much money it's costing!) for now, i have been trying to keep on top of potential clients mainly through email and phone contact...all of which is up to date on the placeholder site gaulzetticicli.com
    thanks!
    c
    I would have done it for a Gaulzetti ....

Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will be rad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerk,
    Forgive me if this has been discussed, but judging by the Luxe website and the posts on here, it seems as though Gaulzetti and Luxe are no longer associated. Is this the case? What happened?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tronstein View Post
    Jerk,
    Forgive me if this has been discussed, but judging by the Luxe website and the posts on here, it seems as though Gaulzetti and Luxe are no longer associated. Is this the case? What happened?
    luxewheelworks was a fabulous partner and provided great service to gaulzetti cicli's customers. we have simply decided to move in a different direction which will allow me to utilize the considerable resources of ibc and the embrocation cycling journal to continue to grow the brand. essentially, by bringing all aspects of the project in house- i will be better able to service my clients, grow the brand and the product selection and continue making the best bikes i can.

thanks,
    craig
    Last edited by jerk; 04-17-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealers or all direct? Too early to say?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this mean ECJ will be back on Gaulzetti? I'm sure all this will be in your press conference (err .. release), but inquiring minds want to know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most of the team for 2011 will be back on ridley damocles frames. but a few of the guys will be riding gaulzettis in order to help us better develop and market the product. i know both james, jeremy and myself will be riding new gaulzettis this season. we'll see what happens for cross and road 2012 but is is safe to say that embrocation and gaulzetti are a complimentary effort and i have long believed that racing improves the breed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaulzetti Cicli - The Racing Bicycle, Reborn

new pricing is up on the temporary website. buy a bike!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That "Joe Racer" SRAM kit is perfect. Red where it matters (shifters), Force where necessary (cheapish BB30 crank), Rival everywhere else, cause who the hell can tell the difference?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good deal on Di2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zerostack headsets = longer headtubes than what's listed on the geometry page? Or is a 56 still sporting the 153mm HT?

Surprised to see 404 FC CCL on there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Dustin View Post
    Zerostack headsets = longer headtubes than what's listed on the geometry page? Or is a 56 still sporting the 153mm HT?

Surprised to see 404 FC CCL on there.
    same geometry. the cane creek headset has a normal lower stack and there are a variety of upperstack options...so we kept the headtubes the same length.

and i like the 404 fire crest wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't feel like clogging up this thread with questions about the frames and such - do you get the [email protected] emails?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allow me: the info email does go to Craig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured I'd give you guys a heads up about a new product. The tubing is here- the designs and geometries are done and the first few frames are going to paint.

We're calling this new bike the Inox- and it's made out of a proprietary stainless steel tubeset produced to my specifications. It features a standard 1 1/8th headtube, a PressFit30 bottom bracket and a 38mm toptube and downtube, a 34,9 seat tube and 22.2-12.5 tapered seat stays and 31/16mm chainstays. we'll be using our own drop-outs and a custom fork made to our specifications by a domestic carbon fork manufacturer. One thing I am especially proud about regarding this bicycle is that every single piece that goes in to its production is designed and fabricated in the United States of America.

Sizing in terms of fit will be identical to what we offer with the Corsa. The difference is that this bike was designed to meet the requirements of riders who are racing an riding on dirt roads and severe cobblestone conditions especially where there is a chance of muddy conditions. Basically, this is the bike I feel professional riders would buy if they had to buy their own bikes for Paris-Roubaix. It's wheelbase is slightly longer than a comparibly sized corsa and it has clearance for 700x28 tubulars with room to shed mud. It will have slightly less nervous handling particularly at high speed. The fit however is identical to the Corsa- putting the rider in an efficient comfortable yet aggressive racing posture.

I am really proud of this bike- and to all you guys who were looking for a Gaulzetti for an event like D2R2 or any of the Roubaix style races that are popping up around the country- This could be the ticket. And no, It can't take fenders or a rack. It'd make a horrible commuter and it won't put you in a slightly more upright position.

The frame, fork, seatmast topper and chris king headset are priced at $3400 and that includes solid paint in any of our colors and painted logos in any of our colors.

Thanks!
    Craig
    bamboo, aluminum, wood.

My name is Craig Gaulzetti.

www.summercycles.com

www.gaulzetti.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerk View Post
    Sizing in terms of fit will be identical to what we offer with the Corsa. The difference is that this bike was designed to meet the requirements of riders who are racing an riding on dirt roads and severe cobblestone conditions especially where there is a chance of muddy conditions. Basically, this is the bike I feel professional riders would buy if they had to buy their own bikes for Paris-Roubaix. It's wheelbase is slightly longer than a comparibly sized corsa and it has clearance for 700x28 tubulars with room to shed mud. It will have slightly less nervous handling particularly at high speed. The fit however is identical to the Corsa- putting the rider in an efficient comfortable yet aggressive racing posture.
    Sounds fantastic -- just about perfect for the past month of springtime races here in Colorado. Maybe by this time next year...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad the Corsa can't accept 27mm Pave's, was hoping to using it at Ballers but, no go joe
    Gotta use me Nago instead
    Friends don't let friends ride clinchers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmstang View Post
    Too bad the Corsa can't accept 27mm Pave's, was hoping to using it at Ballers but, no go joe
    Gotta use me Nago instead
    It clears the pave 27's just fine. I've had zero issues with running mine for over a thousand miles. Clearance on the Alpha Q fork was the closest issue, but still just fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auk View Post
    It clears the pave 27's just fine. I've had zero issues with running mine for over a thousand miles. Clearance on the Alpha Q fork was the closest issue, but still just fine.
    Are you using a parlee fd clamp? Because the issue for me is clearance at the clamp.
    Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.