I know nothing of what you folks speak because I drive a Volvo and a Chevy Silverado 2500 crew cab diesel that has been lifted. In fact, I just sorta stumbled across this thread.

But I do know that there is a race track in my town up north that used to hold Formula 1 races on it and that I fat bike on in the winter.

Well, in the warmer months there are weekends where all you see in town are a gazillion Ferraris of various vintages and there are loud noises emanating from the track's neck of the woods.

On other weekends there are a bajillion Porsches and the same thing.

Two Monday nights ago it had been raining all day and I suggested to Mrs Water Dog that we go out for dinner.

We went to Milly's because they "prepare our food with love". Of course that is said in French.

Milly, caters at the race track. Hence the checkered flag over her establishment.

Well, on a rainy Monday a bunch of folks must have been just lead footing around the track a bit and decided to imbibe in town. I don't think they minded that they were driving "new tame" Porshes because they seemed to be having a rousing good time.

Porsches to the Left of me by Jon Mandel, on Flickr

Porsches to the Right by Jon Mandel, on Flickr

So, since we have such awesome cycling both road and trail, I think it would be great if any of you brought your "new tame" or old wild Porsches to my neck of the woods and you drive than we'll ride.