Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Terms and Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by e-RICHIE View Post
    Unless all of your vendors, overhead suppliers, and agents hold their prices firm to you (energy costs, derailleurs, tubes sets, insurance, the price of a meal (particularly the Catch Of The Day) at your favorite seafood restaurant, I'd suggest you keep yours a moving target as well.
    Though my wait time is minimal compared to yours, I can see how fluctuating costs can affect the "bottom line". I understand that your queue is now closed, but when you were taking new orders did you simply give inquiring customers an estimate based on the last completed bike(s)?
    Jeremy Shlachter
    Gallus Cycles

Better to be ruined than to be silent atmo.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Terms and Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    Though my wait time is minimal compared to yours, I can see how fluctuating costs can affect the "bottom line". I understand that your queue is now closed, but when you were taking new orders did you simply give inquiring customers an estimate based on the last completed bike(s)?
    My advice is given regardless of the wait time atmo. The prices here haven't been locked in for a very, very long time. Maybe since the late 1990s.