Dear Guest, Please register or login. Content don't create itself! Thank you

User Tag List

Page 140 of 362 FirstFirst ... 130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 7224

Thread: Get Your Grump on Thursdays - Was (What's chapping my @ss today?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Get Your Grump on Thursdays - Was (What's chapping my @ss today?)

Vendors who drop a proposed project schedule in front of you and then get hurt/defensive when you explain that their project isn't the only thing you've got to accomplish over the next six weeks.

Vendors who drop a GoToMeeting in front of a member of your staff and then get pissy when he can't drop everything and participate because (wait for it) that meeting isn't the only thing he's got to accomplish over the next two hours.
    GO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

non-tech people making decisions in a tech company + shady effers = time for a new job?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depression. It's a bitch. It comes, it go's. Usually only affects me for a week or so but seems to be getting longer lately. Has taken a long time to be aware of it. At least I have my bike.

"Even my farts smell like steel!" - Diel

"Make something with your hands. Not with your money." - Dario

Sean Doyle

www.devlincc.com

https://www.instagram.com/devlincustomcycles/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139142779@N05/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF is it with knicks these days. It's bad enough that the chamois aren't actually chamois, and are an inch thick so you feel like you're wearing a nappy. No, then the inner layers of the nappy come adrift, so you end up with not a pad, but a bloody rolled up ball. Now my arse hurts!
    Suzy Jackson
    Vanity blog: http://suzyj.blogspot.com
    Little fish bicycles website: http://www.littlefishbicycles.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suzyj View Post
    WTF is it with knicks these days. It's bad enough that the chamois aren't actually chamois, and are an inch thick so you feel like you're wearing a nappy. No, then the inner layers of the nappy come adrift, so you end up with not a pad, but a bloody rolled up ball. Now my arse hurts!
    What I'm taking away here is that you know what wearing a nappy feels like. Pushing now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting really fuckin tired of eating soup and single serving mashed potatoes for lunch and Lean Cuisine microwave pizza for dinner.
    Going on 5mos of this shit now. Long story. Don't ask. Tired of telling it.
    On the plus, I've dropped 10lbs in the past month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm organizing a 50 mile MTB ride for the local club this weekend. Just got word that the USFS may close one of the trails for a prescribed burn, weather permiting. That really screws up my plans.
    Dustin Gaddis
    www.MiddleGaEpic.com
    Why do people feel the need to list all of their bikes in their signature?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was up at 3am yesterday and didn't get home until almost 11pm. Due to liberal caffeine dosing and a few short in-flight naps, it took me until after 1am to fall asleep. Today isn't going to be worth a damn, hoping to get it together for tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electronic beeps! Microwaves, the bus ramp, trucks backing up, oh my poor ears. Curse you shrill, piercing, electronic beep!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orthodontia... Looking at $2200 for HALF of the cost of braces, after insurance.

Every damn time I feel like my finances are getting ahead, something comes along to keep me in line.
    DT

http://www.mjolnircycles.com/

Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

"the fun outweighs the suck, and the suck hasn't killed me yet." -- chasea

"Sometimes, as good as it feels to speak out, silence is the only way to rise above the morass. The high road is generally a quiet route." -- echelon_john

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomaster View Post
    Electronic beeps! Microwaves, the bus ramp, trucks backing up, oh my poor ears. Curse you shrill, piercing, electronic beep!
    My Subaru is the worst with beeps and nanny-ness. Not buckled? BEEP. Door open with keys in ignition just sitting? BEEP. Lights on not moving? BEEP. Passenger not buckled? BEEP. Moving the car 10 feet? Got to lock all doors! Can't be too safe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gave the dog his 6-month birthday bath last night and today I appear to have heroin tracks on my forearms. He's soft as a bunny and smells like honeysuckle, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fax machines. Fuck off already.
    Insubordinate. And Churlish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not enough good Romero style zombie movies. Slow, dumb zombies that only die via a head shot. fast zombies suck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classified purchase going on two months with nothing arrived. Seller is on radio silence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ buy my stem, I'll ship it tomorrow and include a mediocre doodle: http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum...ped-35688.html

doing pushups after work
    Dan Fuller, local bicycle enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't seem to get more than 2.5-3hrs riding in weekly. Honestly it doesn't even bother me that it's been mostly sub 20°F, I just can't squeeze the time out of my schedule.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Less vs. fewer. Not hard, even for me, ESL and all. If it can be loaded into a wagon with a pitchfork, it's fewer. If it requires a shovel, it's less. Except for hay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My blood pressure medicine is messing with my heart rate. The best I can do is 150 and that effort makes me feel like shit. I also had a flat tonight caused by a strand of wire from a blown truck tire. When I pulled a tube out of my saddle bag, it felt kind of thick and I noticed that it was one of my old commuter tubes, a 28-38mm. It was a bitch to get into the tire and luckily I keep a valve extender taped to my CO2 trigger. That's about all the bitching I've got in me tonight.
    Retired Sailor, Marine dad, semi-professional cyclist, fly fisherman, and Indian School STEM teacher.
    Assistant Operating Officer at Farm Soap homemade soaps. www.farmsoap.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Spin instructor,

More Volume does NOT = inspiration.
    Also, no prude here, but I'm not sure a song with the lyrics "You're a crazy bitch, but you have a great pussy so I'll be on top" are appropriate.