Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by seankanary View Post
    That is quite the hotrod.. We don't really mess around with street cars..just purpose built race cars or original car restorations where we can do our thing and make it as historically accurate as possible. When our customers get involved in the process (ie. buying useless crap on ebay/craigslist/pelicanparts/etc), the car doesn't usually come out correct and hinders the value and performance of the car. We have a specific niche that we want to stay in. Thanks for the compliments guys =) I really enjoy looking at the newer porsches but would have a hard time owning one. The maintenance alone would bankrupt me! I'll stick with '76 and older.

@z3c
    You should make it out to Wilcox. One of our customer/friends lives right next to the private race track and runs a driving school out there.
    cars like that aint that common in the UK ,i think stateside your quite lucky to be able to take a shell and turn it into that, must be an enjoyable job

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never been a Porsche guy*, however this speaks to me on some primal level. Absolutely one of the most beautiful cars ever imho. Chapeau!!

*between this and what Nakai-san is throwing down I may have to reconsider
    laughter has no foreign accent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musgravecycles View Post
    I have never been a Porsche guy*, however this speaks to me on some primal level...
    if you never have, you should test drive a cayman. the newer 981 (manual 6 if possible). it changes what you expect from a car.