Quote Originally Posted by ashwa64 View Post
i was hoping it was brad's album. i saw him on this tour (circa 2005). i'll be seeing him again in april with josh redman in boston. i want a 'day is done' even more now:)

another question for you -- at what point does a 'day is done' become more appropriate than a luigino?
I have always thought, in the design of my tubesets ,to a specific use or a specific rider which meant the frame.
Would not be correct to say that the DID is better than the luigino and vice versa , is correct to say that the luigino is more suitable for this or that rider and for a specific use and DID is more suitable for another rider or for another uses, in this sense i am always convinced that it is possible to build an extremely high performance lugged steel frame.

in this sense I believe that DID may be considered a step forward in the construction of a lugged steel frame ,a frame competitive vs other materials, and other techniques.
Steel is a wonderful material to build frames, we only keep it updated and use all the positive features of this material for the rider, and I believe that these positive features are many and varied.
the DID is intended as a pure racing frame.