Quote Originally Posted by climb01742 View Post
ciao dario,

a few years ago you talked about maybe wanting to move to america. do you still think about it?

italy is going through a lot of economic and political change (as are we all.) how is the economy impacting you? are you hopeful for italy's future?

do you happen to know where most of your frames go? is america your biggest market? are your frames popular in europe?

last, but very important, how is your son doing? it was so much fun meeting him that night at dinner in the castle. he is such a smart, funny kid. you're very lucky to be his papa.

take care,
james
James carissimo,
It is true that we discussed a few years ago about the possibility of moving to us and we were pretty confident but when cancer arrived ,everything stopped, now we do not talk any more.
The economic situation here is terrible, has no impact on my work because I even export most of my frames but people is in a serious trouble.
If I have to be honest I'm a little pessimistic, I believe we need a clear change of mentality, starting by politicians passing through business and finally to the common people. But it is not easy.
US is always my main market, Southeast Asia is incredible at this moment and the European market is much better than years ago, also in Italy, my market is much better.
it is true ,I'm lucky to be Andre papà , he's incredible, the next year he will be 18 years old and is almost 2 meters tall, he wants to be a chef and I'm happy about that ( nice dinner for the future), we have a wonderful relationship, we are now in the mid of a big discussion because he wants to buy a scooter but the problem is that he like a honda but ...... I prefer the Vespa, maybe i'm too old , is a long discussion sometimes very funny ....
un abbraccio
d