Likes Likes:  0

Thread: rum, bloggery & the lash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default rum, bloggery & the lash.

so to bounce off the "how to choose a builder?" thread: yes, almost all of my sales channel through my blog now. many customers say they watched progress on bikes on the blog & it cemented their decision to go with me, they could watch the work flow & details & get an idea of my timeline & what i do - make one bike then another & then another, and, a feel for who i am as well........ so, tips of the day: add "follow this blog" to your tool bar. "followers" will get automatic updates on your posts. maintaining a blog is work & advertising, get the most out of it! also "feedjit" is not only really cool in showing you where hits on your blog come from, but also how they got there & also leads people to your blog. just trying to help a bit.........thoughts? Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Frames & Bicycles built to measure and Custom wheels
    Hecho en Flagstaff, Arizona desde 2003
    www.coconinocycles.com
    www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great Pogues reference Steve-O!

DW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
    great Pogues reference Steve-O!

DW
    it was a famous quote from some British general when asked about the current state of the navy to which he replied: "RUM, SODOMY & THE LASH!" oh yeah - and one killer Pogues album!!!
    Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Frames & Bicycles built to measure and Custom wheels
    Hecho en Flagstaff, Arizona desde 2003
    www.coconinocycles.com
    www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steve garro View Post
    so to bounce off the "how to choose a builder?" thread: yes, almost all of my sales channel through my blog now. many customers say they watched progress on bikes on the blog & it cemented their decision to go with me, they could watch the work flow & details & get an idea of my timeline & what i do - make one bike then another & then another, and, a feel for who i am as well........ so, tips of the day: add "follow this blog" to your tool bar. "followers" will get automatic updates on your posts. maintaining a blog is work & advertising, get the most out of it! also "feedjit" is not only really cool in showing you where hits on your blog come from, but also how they got there & also leads people to your blog. just trying to help a bit.........thoughts? Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Cool of you to share your insights, Steve. I don't blog and don't want to (right now at least), but I appreciate what you are saying none the less.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve,
    Thanks for the tips. You are not only aware of what makes you successful, but willing to openly share it here. I hope to have some pearls to contribute in the future.