Regardless of what you may think due to past and recent postings, I'm keeping my options open and I'm paying attention to what the D's have to say.

I like what I've heard from Kobuchar- she was for strict borders before she was against them- but hey, she's running for her parties nomination, so you gotta do what ya gotta do...

I'm glad Warren is getting - as she often says "hammered", because she's my Senator and other than making a ton of noise, she'd done nothing for me or my state. She's one giant walking house of hypocrisy. But then again, I "know" her due to geography.

If I were "closer" to the others, I may know more about them, like Liz. Thats why I started this thread, I want to hear form you folks who know the other candidates in more detail than I have.

Bloomberg---I'm not totally against. I know he's getting slammed for things he's said in the past, but honestly, he was calling it like he saw it in a few categories.

Bernie may be too far of the pendulum. It went way left With Obama, swung way right with Trump. I'm not sure we're ready for another waaaaay left swing.

Pete: I like what he has to say most times, but youth and "just" being a Mayor worries me. Congress and House will smack him around as not being one of "them".

Biden- just no. His vice presidency was a gift. He sounds awful lately.

Trump- we all know what we have now with him.