Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lets talk about UFOs

Okay vSalonistas, lets get weird. Lets talk about UFOs. Where this thread is coming from:

A little while back Joe Rogan had Tom Delonge on his podcast - he's a former Blink182 member and now runs To The Stars Academy, which is all about investigating UFOs. In the podcast the dude just sounds loony as can be, I told my wife "you can hear the crazy." He says he knows things, and is working with these top former government officials and scientists, but he can't say who, or what me knows yet.

Fast forward a few weeks and this was all over the news. Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone' - CNNPolitics

So - what do yall think? Is an intelligent species from somewhere else coming to visit us? Small likelihood? Absolutely happening? No effin way?

Ever seen anything weird yourself? When I was in college me and three other guys were driving from Statesboro, GA to Detroit, MI for the Formula SAE contest, it's a 13+ hour drive. Somewhere in either Kentucky or Ohio we saw something weird. It was at night, and three lights (like tips of a triangle) moved from behind the trees over the road, followed the road out ahead of us, then moved off the opposite direction they came from. They didn't rotate, and they seemed to change direction nearly instantaneously. The whole thing lasted, maybe 3 to 5 seconds. Three of us were awake at the time, and we all saw it, no one was drunk or high or anything. Not saying it was aliens, almost certainly wasn't, but I don't know what it was. I mean, if there are aliens smart enough to come visit us I think they'd be smart enough not to put lights on their spaceship, assuming they don't want to be seen.
    Last edited by dgaddis; 12-29-2017 at 09:09 AM.
    Dustin Gaddis
    www.MiddleGaEpic.com
    Why do people feel the need to list all of their bikes in their signature?