Happy Friday everyone.

I'm in a bit of a trilemma and I'm hoping for some advice.
There are three lathes currently for sale reasonably close to me that I'm considering buying, but I'm having a hard time deciding.

Option A - Le BLOND Rapid Production Lathe 16x24 - Very clean and nice $1500
pro - Closest to me, very rigid, easy to adapt tube holding, small footprint, Nice Cushman 3+4 jaw chucks and some tooling, 1500 rpm max, 72" OAL
con - No threading, no compound, pneumatic ram tailstock for centers (not drilling/reaming), 250 rpm min

Option B - Le BLOND Heavy Duty 18x21 - good condition $800
Pro - Very rigid, easy tube holding, standard tailstock
con - No threading, no compound, further away, heavier than Option A
comes with 3 jaw chuck and minimal tooling. not sure on condition, not sure on spindle speed range, not sure OAL

Option C - Clausing 15x48 - good condition $3250
pro - 2" spindle, compound, threading, 37-1500 rpm, lightest of the 3
con - furthest away, 92" OAL, not as rigid nor easy to mount tube clamp for miter
Comes with a 3 jaw chuck and some tooling

I really like the way size and spacing on both of the Le Blond lathes. Obviously made for heavy work, so to me, seems perfect for coping tubes.
Mostly FB use, but not entirely. I feel like I can live without a compound and threading. (I can't do anything at home now, and if need be, I can thread on the south bend at work)
Is 250rpm too high for mitering with flood cooling?
I'll be running whichever with a VFD to achieve 3 phase, so I can slow the motor down.
Will I affect the torque enough to have issues w/ harder tubing?

I'm leaning towards the Le Blond Rapid Production due to proximity and condition.
Next would be the Le Blond HD, with the Clausing in third due to cost and size.

Thanks in advance