Finding myself in my late forties, the last of my kids out of the house (in essence) and recently single since my girlfriend left me, it's caused me to reflect hard on myself and my list of life achievements. One thing I find completely lacking is travel...meaning I can count the number of times I've flown even nationally on a single hand. No time like the (near) present to fix this inadequacy, so I've decided to take a vacation to Spain next year. There's no particular reason to have chosen Spain other than I have a friend from high school that lives there and the attraction of a local guide has allowed me to get over my fear. The only language I've formally studied is French, but growing up in SoCal I've a fair amount of Spanish incidentally. Rest assured I will be studying up until my departure, tentatively in March of 2016.

This all brings me to the need to travel smart. I intend to employ the One Bag philosophy for a two week trip. My background is blue collar, but I do enjoy looking handsome and would prefer to fit in rather than stand out. My technical or travel oriented clothing is very limited, but since there's some time I'd like to purchase what I need a bit at a time. I'm willing to pay for quality and features. Knowing the fashion sense represented here at the salon as well as the travel experience, I am humbly requesting your help in assembling the aforementioned. If it helps I am tall (6'-3") and 220 lbs, (though I'll work on that too) and would prefer age and regional appropriate choices. I thank you in advance.