So I've been on the hunt for something like this for a while. I've got a bunch of Arc'teryx technical jackets for when the weather is downright nasty or if I'm doing something that comes close to being athletic, but I'm at a loss for what to wear when just noodling around town. Living in the PNW means variable weather, all year around.

My #1 pick has been the Levis Commuter jacket, but the cut seems kind of off. Torso on a small jacket seems to fit slim enough to not look like a box on my 34" chest, but the arms are HUGE. I suppose I could take it to a tailor and have them taken in to a smaller diameter, but I don't know whether the effort/cost would be worth it. I'm also not a huge fan of this year's colours: I have too many dark denim jeans and am not sure how to pull off the denim on denim look, and the khaki one is too light in colour for what I'm after.

Does anybody know of any alternatives? I'm open to suggestions, though I've mainly been looking at trucker jackets and to a lesser extent, short trench coats. Would prefer to keep things under $150.