Quote Originally Posted by liv2bike View Post
On my radar. I know...but when you have 4 kiddos and they are all in car seats...vehicles like this grab your attention. It gets better MPGs than the wife's Odyssey. Not that I would dump her Ody, but I am considering it for me. Very Euro'ish minus the diesel option (figures). Reminds me of the old VW Eurovans. I always liked those things. Imagine all the bikes that would fit on top and off the receiver of the this thing. I for one dig it. My local Ford dealer has one with the Titanium package and some of the other options I would want. I think we will go touch and feel one this weekend.
Cool. I love shit like this, practical and quirky.

I just drove an Escape 1700 miles around AZ and UT. It was rough around the edges, a little wobbly on high-speed corners, and not quick. But it was resolutely competent, even-tempered and frugal. I didn't mind it at all.

1625509_10203699712198665_708973380060846423_n.jpg

...OK, I did mind the stupid Snyc system. I could never figure out how to control my iPod through the interface, so I'd just get it going before I plugged it into the car. Maybe if I'd read the manual? But screw that, I was on vacation!