I'm really scratching my head on this on but hopefully someone with more lug experience can put me straight and point out the (hopefully) obvious mistake I've made here.

We've been approached to build track frames for another shop, nothing complicated but we're starting with one to make sure we can do what they want. Ideally they would like the geometry of a frame they had built in Japan, they don't have a drawing so I had to measure the frame (I wasn't able to put it in the jig and back calculate from there). The second complication is that they have already purchased lugs and had them engraved so would really like to use them. The lugs are 102 series long point stainless from ceeway and the bb shell is an LB200. The pic is the a duplicate of the existing frame. The angles are nothing like what is quoted on ceeway's site so I started doing a bit of tweaking to see how close we can get using these lugs but I just can't make it work, especially as I've measured the bb lug as being 57 and 64 degrees instead of 61.2 and 63.3 degrees.

I've already told them that getting the exact geometry isn't going to be possible with these lugs but it seems to me that I'm not going to get remotely close.

I think I've been staring at it too long now and all the numbers are just rattling round in my head so it's over to you, what has my tiny mind missed?

Thanks,
MattJamesLangton.png