I started building this a few months ago. It's not quite finished, just because I haven't had very much time recently. It's a PLC controlled unit, it has 3 game modes including classic (45 seconds shots are worth 2 until 10 seconds then they are worth 3 points), 3-point shootout (10 seconds to hit as many 3 balls as possible), and Endurance Challange (you get 3 seconds to make each shot, and see how long you can go).

The game is controlled by a single momentary push button, by pressing the button the game begins. To switch to a new game you press and hold the button for more than 3 seconds, this displays a menu on the screen where you can scroll through the list by pressing the button. Once you have highlighted the desired game you press and hold the button for 3 seconds again and you are kicked out to a highscore screen for that particular game.

From the high score screen you can press the button and the timer will begin. If you want to exit before the game is over, you can double click the button.

Some initial progress

Laying the Decking

Put up the nets

My roomie putting up some buckets

Current High Score