for dummies.

i can post like a mofo and i'm all over that email, but the intricacies of html/bbc escape me. i've picked up a thing or two, but am still quite ignorant of how to make it all go down easy.

some of you post the heck out of photos, thanks for that, BUT you must be doing it more efficiently than i've been able to cipher, otherwise you'd have no time left to work or play.

here's how mr. dumass does it: takes photos, edits/resizes photos, uploads to flickr, adds description/titles. views photo all sizes, pics a size, right clicks photo for "view image". cuts/pastes URL from address bar at that point.

then
clicks image icon on this here posting panel, selects URL, unticks the "remote ref" box, pastes addy.

then

again for each additional photo.

enlightenment requested yo. is there a simpler way?

nothing else i've tried works, but i'm probably pushing the wrong buttons or chasing the wrong ball. i read the blah blah about BBC and tried using that this time...didn't fly. tried it two ways. no success.

please don't direct me to a handheld interweb device-those are nice and i'm glad you have one. i like my camera much thanks.