OK - here you go.

It works like this -

* cut your head tube to length and place it in the upper and lower clamps.
* set ALL four center to center distances for all tubes, including head tube, and lock down the pinch bolts.
* clamp BB onto post on plate and clamp the head tube and seat tube into V blocks (V blocks hold tube centers 2.500" off plate)
* adjust top tube to seat tube angle and lock down slide.
* clamp seat tube V block to plate (not shown).
* double check head angle and clamp head tube V block to plate (again, not shown)
* measure from top of head tube down to edge of head tube V block and make a note.
* now remove the whole deal from the clamps and plate. Take the head tube out of the faux frame and clamp back into V block at the correct elevation.
* Put actual BB shell to be used onto post and miter seat tube. Place seat tube in V block and clamp in place.
* now miter top tube and down tube and slip in place.
* call it a day and go for a ride - you've worked long enough.

The beauty of the system is it's accuracy. It is by far the most accurate set up I've ever used. It's also so cheap it's nearly free. The downside is that it's slow to set up.

I built a good 100 bikes or so on this deal and it kicked ass. I eventually got an Anvil to save time but this stays around just in case. I encourage you to take the idea and run with it.

Let me know how it goes.

dave