Quote Originally Posted by davids View Post
Mr. Ferris,

Among all the great Smoked Out stories, yours might be the bestest. If I’m following your story right, after one successful and singular career you start a 2nd building frames. And it turns out that not only do the fixtures you developed to build them draw their own market, but that creating and producing those clever, substantial tools is where your passion and talent lies.

So you’ve come, rightfully, to dominate that market. Maybe your character can only be satisfied when creating something new, as opposed to chasing the perfection of something already established? I’m pushing this long-distance psychology way too far, so I’ll drop it. Especially because I’ve really got no questions for you.

I just wanted to say that:

1. Reading this thread has been way entertaining;
2. Your whiskey recommendations, and your whiskey, have made my life better; and
3. I’m sorry I ever said your posts were narcissistic and petty, and even hostile.

I’m glad I know you. Maybe you'll get me on one of those Nancys someday. For now I’m going to throw my 26” dual-suspension Taiwan bike in the back of my bone-stock Honda Fit and go for a ride.
Dooooood.....you go too far....and that's just the way I like it. Thanks. Really.

And I still think it's funny how you used to hate on me before you figured out I'm just in it for the LOL's!