Quote Originally Posted by Nathanrtaylor View Post
Wade, do you think you'll have a CX frame out of your shop in time for any of this season's races? I would bring some foolhardy souls out to your area for some country 'cross anytime.

I saw an Ira Ryan at the Fayetteville races this weekend and thought how cool it would be to have a local framebuilder and vsalonista getting muddy with us.
Hey Nathan, I certainly hope so. I expect 10-days or more for electricity to be done. Won't take long (in WP terms) to build and paint, but then I'll need to rig it and this may be 100% new parts. I hain't had _all_ new since I bought for a SISS (about 800 for a complete atb-rigid steel ss) in 03.

I'm eager as hell to get the torch lit again. Have new products to try and _really_ want to redeem some of my earlier work (and learn new things).

Columbia races late. But there's the great Snake Creek Gap on their first weekend usually. Decisions...I certainly hope to have to struggle with that one this time. If I "race" this season it'll be to look pretty and wear embrocation...and earn a beer.