Quote Originally Posted by bfarver View Post
I think Richard has a good point that I should think long and hard about the money I spend on advertising and the dollar return it's likely to give. That being said, I would like to expand my business and do have the capacity to make more frames. My wait list has always been between 4-6 months, which I'm comfortable with. Looking down the road, I think it's worth spending money building the brand as that has the potential to open up other opportunities in the industry outside of just making frames. Whether or not, or even how I take advantage of them remains to be seen, but I'd like those opportunities to be there either way.
Hi Ben, a couple of questions, what do you think your annual production capacity is and what is your break even?

Also you suggested you were open to other opportunities, do you have any in mind?

And finally, Portland is a pretty crowded place for framebuilders. What percentage of your sales come from customers who can drive to place their order vs call? Also, most builders in Portland seem to follow a similar theme, most are lugged or fillet with a heavy emphasis on arty bikes designed for commute/rando/utility. How does your brand compare and what makes Argonaut different?

Thanks and good luck. BTW, your site looks very nice.