Jet Blue. Schedule a pilot with 7 hours until he limits out to fly a 6 hour flight? Mechanical delays. Taxi. Mechanical delays. Need to refuel. Don’t cancel for 6 more hours. Everyone takes their name tags off and claims ignorance of what is going to happen and when. Reboard and unload 3 times. Do this until the cabin crew times out because they won’t be legal to fly the return flight but the pilots they finally found can stay at the destination. Then you say not our fault because 15 minutes or so of the 6 hour delay were a weather created taxi to a different runway. We’ll give you a credit that expires in 12 months from the date you booked it. Everyone from Jet Blue leaves the airport. But not before saying the luggage will be on a carousel a quarter of a mile from the one you put it on? When the pax goes to rebook the app is down as is the website is down for scheduled maintenance. When the pax calls the 800 number they are advised there is a 25 per person charge to take to a human. And the wait time is 390 minutes. Sorry you are doing things perfected by Spirit and you haven’t even bought them.

Never will they be in the consideration set.

A shame my pregnant daughter couldn’t take it any more and her toddler was not handling the experience with a smile.

Thankfully, American got me to my step-daughter’s wedding by the ceremony although I did miss the whole day before. My daughter stayed home as we had done 12 hours from leaving the apartment to heads on the pillow back at the apartment at 2 am.

I had a career of thousands of flights and millions of miles. This was the single worst experience and none of the others came close to this one.

As I said, a shame they used to be a great line but no longer an option in my family.