Over the years, while riding my bicycle, I've found and taken home or come back with a car: garden cards, hand made boots, YSL hoodies, live cell phones (I found the owner), countless sockets, tubular tires (!!!!). The list seems endless. Today, I was taking the pooch out for a walk and my neighbor had throw away a barely used Honda HRX mower. The oil was practically fresh and no gas smell. Are you kidding me? Because the gas was wet, I'm guessing, they gave up. It's a freakin $800+ mower!!!!

Thank you very mulch I'll drop this off at my local fix it. That will replace my other "rescue" Honda that was unfortunately drowned when our creek inundated my storage shed. Yeah yeah that old mower is worth rescuing and I will fix that and give to someone.

Maybe this one put me over the edge. How the heck, regardless of income or need, can folks toss away things like this without even TRYING to get these things into the hands of people who will use them?

Bicycles are a soft spot for me. It is hard to see a bicycle lose its purpose just because the brakes are sloppy or has a flat.