Thanks guys. Just glad you are still following along.

We’ve got some drawers that don’t work. I think I figured that out today. Furniture delivery guys were great but installed arms on a chair backwards. I fixed them. Not complicated. Aforementioned shower glass is getting the attention of the owner of the business. Marmoleum is going down as I write this. Carpenters finished outside.

I am trying so hard to keep distance. I’ve got the AC blasting and wearing my mask. Terrified that some particle is going to get me. But if I’m not here applying pressure, nothing will get done. Ridiculous. The marmoleum guys say they get tested every week. Most of the Connecticut guys are pretty clued in on masks and distance. Delivery guys are all masked and said they get temperature checks everyday and virus tests weekly. But a few owners I keep 10 feet away from and don’t let in the house if I can avoid it. Tomorrow we have a danger crew coming though to do a small amount of Sheetrock work upstairs and we are probably going to leave for the day and trust they don’t destroy the place.

Rick, I am looking forward to your thread!

Mabouya, we actually have a good friend who writes for the NYTimes style and design section, so you never know...

Now I am going to take the couch that just got delivered for a test drive around the living room.