The prawns are from the north shore. Hmm...road trip might need to be done soon. I was thinking ice cream on some of that, but I really dont eat much ice cream, as I'm carrying about 4 of Jack Brunk's bikes around that I'd like to get rid of soon. We may put some of the rum soaked fruit into a sangria experiment that we are doing tonight.

The slaw is getting done tonight. As is another round of kalbi shortribs, with the leftover marinade from the last time. Another batch of marinade is in the works, since I have about 2 dozen guavas that the tree has given up in the last week or so. I'll add a couple of habaneros to the mix to get some heat in there as well.

Tomorrow is "Pig Out" and annual party thrown by a dude at UH. He does it in his yard in Waimanalo, over on the windward side. Last time I went, there was 15 gallons of Mac nut oil for deep fry of turkeys, a pig cooked in the ground, home brew, as well as a whole slew of other cool local food. Oh, Live entertainment too. Should be a good time. I will need to ride extra miles this weekend.