User Tag List

Page 243 of 362 FirstFirst ... 233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 7223

Thread: Get Your Grump on Thursdays - Was (What's chapping my @ss today?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Get Your Grump on Thursdays - Was (What's chapping my @ss today?)

Quote Originally Posted by monadnocky View Post
    Similarly, I've noticed an uptick in people getting off planes attempting to jump to the front before letting everyone into the row ahead of them. "I have a tight connection" doesn't cut it. So do I. So does everyone else. Did you think everyone on this plane is really going to visit Newark for the weekend?
    Hip check them into the seatback across the aisle. Then apologize sincerely like you didn't really mean to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missed last Thursday and I'll be on the road this Thursday so I wanted to get this off my chest. My brother's wife just took an awesome job and I couldn't be happier for them. Unfortunately they'll have to relocate to Denver. My brother and I are pretty tight, I'm going to really miss having him around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Missed last Thursday and I'll be on the road this Thursday so I wanted to get this off my chest. My brother's wife just took an awesome job and I couldn't be happier for them. Unfortunately they'll have to relocate to Denver. My brother and I are pretty tight, I'm going to really miss having him around.
    Go out there and visit, it's awesome. That's what I do now that I have 3 brothers and my mother who all moved to the Denver area from the East Coast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Work is still sucking my will to live. I need to learn how to better compartmentalize areas of my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have zero motivation to carry out something that could be pretty huge.
    Auk's words to live by:
    Blow up and pin a picture of M. Bartoli on your wall. When you achieve that position, stop. Until then, stretch, ride, stretch, ride, eat less, and ride more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate anxiety...and IBS. I hate them a lot!
    Dave Bradley...not the grumpy old Hogwarts caretaker "Mr. Filch" or the star of American Ninja 3 and 4.

formerly "Mr.President"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Saw the back surgeon this morning. I'm scheduled for 11/18 to repair a herniated disc between L5 and S1. It presses against the sciatic nerve and PT didn't and won't fix it. 6 weeks off the bike at a minimum. Looks like my current 5600 miles is it for the year.
    Retired Sailor, Marine dad, semi-professional cyclist, fly fisherman, and Indian School STEM teacher.
    Assistant Operating Officer at Farm Soap homemade soaps. www.farmsoap.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The band I stated with my two and four year old, The Sea Witches, has broken up over creative differences this morning. It started last night after performing our hit single, "The Witch Vomits Jellyfish Brians", when our lead singer and drummer asked/whined that he wanted to play the piano on the ipad. Well, our keyboardist would have nothing of it. Over the night this issue stewed to a boiling point this morning where the band members left the session room screaming and crying....... #myfamilywillneverbeassuccessfulasthejacksons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joosttx View Post
    The band I stated with my two and four year old, The Sea Witches, has broken up over creative differences this morning. It started last night after performing our hit single, "The Witch Vomits Jellyfish Brians", when our lead singer and drummer asked/whined that he wanted to play the piano on the ipad. Well, our keyboardist would have nothing of it. Over the night this issue stewed to a boiling point this morning where the band members left the session room screaming and crying....... #myfamilywillneverbeassuccessfulasthejacksons.
    I liked their earlier stuff better anyway. Best of luck in their solo careers, and looking forward to the inevitable reunion tour.

There are not enough hours in the day. A 30 hour day and an 8 day week might begin to allow me the time to accomplish both what I need and what I want to do.
    The twins will be arriving real soon, the new house is in complete disarray, and I'm trying to get up to speed on a new job between doctors appts, DMV visits, and everything else that needs to happen. I should shut my trap because most people have it way worse than me, but I'm struggling to identify how we're going to make this all work.
    my name is Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin3mj View Post
    I liked their earlier stuff better anyway. Best of luck in their solo careers, and looking forward to the inevitable reunion tour.

There are not enough hours in the day. A 30 hour day and an 8 day week might begin to allow me the time to accomplish both what I need and what I want to do.
    The twins will be arriving real soon, the new house is in complete disarray, and I'm trying to get up to speed on a new job between doctors appts, DMV visits, and everything else that needs to happen. I should shut my trap because most people have it way worse than me, but I'm struggling to identify how we're going to make this all work.
    Hey its tough but just think in a few years you can have your own band.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go stare at pics of Mosaic's latest BOTW. That should cure your disbanding depression. Say no to drugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is petty since it's self inflicted, but I got a big ol' tattoo on my shin the other day. Now it's itchy and my foot and ankle are comically swollen. And, for the record, shins hurt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We received an offer for our condo.
    The buyers did their due diligence and noticed our docs require condo trustees to approve having a pet (who knew? 27 years and no one else has asked...)
    My neighbor is resisting saying "yes". Because she can.
    GO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump. How is leading in the polls? Who the fuck are they polling? We have a Nationwide movement, for lack of a better word, to stop bullying, and yet this bombastic turgid shitbag gets to run for President. It's shameful.
    you're not the lord of the flies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin3mj View Post
    I liked their earlier stuff better anyway. Best of luck in their solo careers, and looking forward to the inevitable reunion tour..
    The twins will be arriving real soon, the new house is in complete disarray, and .... I'm struggling to identify how we're going to make this all work.
    You won't. Welcome to the new norm
    Jason Babcock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mjbabcock View Post
    You won't. Welcome to the new norm
    I'm trying to apply the "perfection is imperfection" to the state of my schedule, but it doesn't quite work.
    Auk's words to live by:
    Blow up and pin a picture of M. Bartoli on your wall. When you achieve that position, stop. Until then, stretch, ride, stretch, ride, eat less, and ride more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really miss riding my bike. Last ride was Sept 13th.
    Dustin Gaddis
    www.MiddleGaEpic.com
    Why do people feel the need to list all of their bikes in their signature?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dgaddis View Post
    I really miss riding my bike. Last ride was Sept 13th.
    August 30th for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon White View Post
    I'm trying to apply the "perfection is imperfection" to the state of my schedule, but it doesn't quite work.
    I've gone with, "Fuck it"

Working pretty good so far
    Jason Babcock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't ridden my bike since Saturday or Sunday and I've been up and jamming between 3 and 4:30 every morning all week.