User Tag List

Page 141 of 362 FirstFirst ... 131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 7223

Thread: Get Your Grump on Thursdays - Was (What's chapping my @ss today?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Get Your Grump on Thursdays - Was (What's chapping my @ss today?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobqzz View Post
    Also, no prude here, but I'm not sure a song with the lyrics "You're a crazy bitch, but you have a great pussy so I'll be on top" are appropriate.
    Haha, you're not quite there with the lyrics, but close enough. That is one of the worst songs/bands in history.

You know I'm good for the pushups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Windows 8.1 install experience is not great. I guess after 8.0 it was any port in a storm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know it's past thursday and Josh will tell me to STFU till next week, but Thursday was a great day, Friday F'ing sucked!. The below is the company facebook post after a late friday night chat with a vendor telling me he fell short.

The work ethic of a seasoned race mechanic is hard to beat... Work till 2am to make it happen, not a problem. Drive how many hours, well OK. You want me to do what to make this bike fit, what's a little carbon dust. I wish my vendors were as dependable as some of my customers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is it that the more expensive the US hotel, the more likely you have to pay extra for internet service? Why?

And then they do BS things like free wireless in the lobby but not in your room.

WTF people?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dear Rhode Island RMV: Next time you cause my Vermont license to be suspended in 2014 because of a ticket I received in Vermont in 2006 on my Rhode Island license, which Vermont acknowledges I paid (in 2006), then put me on hold for an hour and a half before informing me that I'm required to mail in a receipt from Vermont showing the ticket paid, or bring it in person to a Rhode Island RMV, because you can't accept a fax, a scan, or a credit card over the phone, then make me wait for you to clear the bogus suspension on the national deadbeat database, then wait for Vermont to see that my name has been cleared to reinstate my license, and then, only then, to try to recoup the hundreds of dollars in fees for doing all this, please have the courtesy to buy me dinner first and give me a kiss before and after.

I've got the burning anger of 1000 suns in my belly right now and will do as many pushups as required without feeling a thing. RAGE.
    John Cully
    I ride bikes...not enough.
    I drink wine...not enough.
    I play guitar & bass...not well enough.
    I travel...not NEARLY enough.
    www.luccavacationhome.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The prick sat across from me since I moved to this company, who does absolutely nothing. Constantly on Ipad watching video, while my team gets hammered with request after request for data.

Time to take it to the next level.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wife..................
    ..............is traveling too much.

I miss her and her effortless smile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the other week I skipped a pedal and I made a nice cut on my left shin, and it's taking ages to heal; so now I've a big itchy rash on my right leg too, to balance. And an infection on my right eye.
    nothing really serious but all very annoying!
    Andrea "Gattonero" Cattolico, head mechanic @Condor Cycles London

"Caron, non ti crucciare:
    vuolsi così colà dove si puote
    ciò che si vuole, e più non dimandare"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shall not quit being a whiny bitch until leaf blowers (gas and electric) are destroyed at leaf blower burnings. They are the most terrible invention of all time in a civilized society. They do nothing but create noise. I've never seen anyone use them to move something into a pile for removal. They just blow stuff from one place to another and create a terrible racket. I finished late last night and ATC made us finish 15 minutes later. Then the f•cking lawn mowers and leaf blowing team is outside my apartment making noise at 0730?!?!?!

Yes, I have complained about this in the past. So fire me.

This is what should be done to these devil machines....

And this is how I feel about it right about now.....
    La Cheeserie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 27mm Vittoria Paves (clinchers).
    I was all excited for them, but they're way too mushy. And I won't take them off my bike because they were expensive and they look pretty damn sweet.
    Give me back my 24mm's.
    my name is Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My otherwise perfectly dialed Spooky now has vague rear braking thanks to the overly stiff Yokozuna brake housing not letting the caliper return to fully open. Annoying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have way more garbage to ride out of my head than normal and I'm physically unfit and unable to ride enough to clean my head. On the other hand I find myself singing White Freightliner Blues to myself out on the road. It helps.. but it also reminds me I can't carry a tune at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I lit my clothes dryer on fire. Fucker has been squeaky for a while now, so a couple times I popped the top off and sprayed some silicone on the belt. Worked like a jiffy. Except the other day when I sprayed it while it had been running for a while. It so happens the drum gets hot when it's been running. Imagine that! Well, in a word: WHHHOOOMPPFF!!! That fucker lit up like some kind of evil luau rotating fire pig. Of course I remained collected and did the rational thing; frantically press every fucking button to make it stop. Well, the dryer never stopped, but the fire went out once the aerosol accelerant (I had intentionally sprayed on it) ran out. The squeaking stopped, but, astonishingly, so did the dryer itself a few days later. Man, they don't make shit like they used too. When I was a kid, you could light your appliances on fire all the time and they never broke down. Anyway, after five days of my wife hanging our underwear in our kitchen, the repair guy finally came to fix it. I not only had to endure the $450 bill, but the repair guy wondering out loud what all the shit was on the belt and why it was all black on the inside. I just shrugged my shoulders like I had no idea. My wife remained mercifully silent on the issue, content to suffer on the inside realizing she married a fucking moron. Yup, I was almost a "Darwin Award."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just laughed out loud on a teleconference call. This makes my day and it's only 9:27 am sweet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dilemma I've mentioned before hath reared it's ugly mug: Take a pretty girl skiing all wknd or lovingly attend to another pretty girl's bottom all wknd. hmmmmmmmmm
    006 (2).jpg
    you're not the lord of the flies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to wear a suit later today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mainemike View Post
    Take a pretty girl skiing all wknd or lovingly attend to another pretty girl's bottom all wknd.
    So hard taking the high road here.
    Chris

Road, CX, Mountain

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some random dude on Strava keeps giving me kudos on slow-as-balls indoor training rides in zone 1 and 2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy dog has added fridge art to his diet and stainless water bowl to his toybox. He's approx 3.5 human years now, so I guess that's about right.

And this mOther$%*@ing game. I've never felt a stronger sense of both accomplishment and failure at the exact same time. Thanks boxerboxer.

Picture 2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be in a restaurant with 50+ other people. trying to have a conversation with the person that I'm with. Then I hear it, the voice. THE VOICE. the voice that is so loud it can be heard clearly above everyone's else voice.

Don't get me wrong, I love the cacophony of 30 conversations blending into one din of ambient noise. This was not it. Through a combination of tone and volume, i can't hear anything else. I can't concentrate on who I'm talking to. It sounds like this doofus is actually inside my head.

Incredibly, it's never ever a conversation. Its a doofus rambling on and on about MMA or NASCAR, never giving the person that he is with a chance to speak.

A very, very friendly suggestion from me that he lower his voice, so those around him can enjoy their meals, goes unheeded. However, my forwardness does upset the person that I am with.

So there you go, we had the server pack us up everything to go. lunch interrupted. (yes, I know. first world problem).