User Tag List

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: NFS Chainlube & Race Grease: The wait is over

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: NFS Chainlube & Race Grease: The wait is over

Josh,
    I know black is "baller" but do you have plans for any other colors? Also, how does the thickness compare to Lizard skin wrap?

As always, thanks for the good stuff.

Mike
    Mike Noble

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I measure 2.2mm before the taper. You can't compare to Lizard skin wrap as this can be wrapped by stretching it very hard or looser with small or wide margins. Honestly, you can wrap it to meet you style and needs. No kidding, once this catches on I'm going to run out quick. After the first batch is gone I'll restock with another color AND black black black will remain our go to tape. In my mind there are only two tape colors, maybe not what you wanted to hear ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mnoble485 View Post
    Josh,
    I know black is "baller" but do you have plans for any other colors? Also, how does the thickness compare to Lizard skin wrap?

As always, thanks for the good stuff.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Too Tall View Post
    I measure 2.2mm before the taper. You can't compare to Lizard skin wrap as this can be wrapped by stretching it very hard or looser with small or wide margins. Honestly, you can wrap it to meet you style and needs. No kidding, once this catches on I'm going to run out quick. After the first batch is gone I'll restock with another color AND black black black will remain our go to tape. In my mind there are only two tape colors, maybe not what you wanted to hear ;)
    Josh, FWIW, I'm diggin my Baller original black-with-white-NFS-lettering tape. Not sure if it's economical to keep making the original graphic version as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dogrange View Post
    Josh, FWIW, I'm diggin my Baller original black-with-white-NFS-lettering tape. Not sure if it's economical to keep making the original graphic version as well.
    I'll do a run each year for team sponsorship so yeah there will be some avail. each year before CX season. The team bartape does look good, I can't argue with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't compare to Lizard skin wrap as this can be wrapped by stretching it very hard or looser with small or wide margins. Honestly, you can wrap it to meet you style and needs.
    For anyone interested, this is how the thickness turns out when you wrap with the logos just about overlapping. I still had tape to spare and it is thick. I easily could have spaced it out more for a thinner wrap. Also, I love any excuse to post this bike.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, that bike.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. It needs an extra large Baller sticker.

"Even my farts smell like steel!" - Diel

"Make something with your hands. Not with your money." - Dario

Sean Doyle

www.devlincc.com

https://www.instagram.com/devlincustomcycles/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139142779@N05/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFS tape on display at the Oregon Handmade Bike and Beer Festival!
    https://flic.kr/p/yrFz8J
    DT

http://www.mjolnircycles.com/

Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

"the fun outweighs the suck, and the suck hasn't killed me yet." -- chasea

"Sometimes, as good as it feels to speak out, silence is the only way to rise above the morass. The high road is generally a quiet route." -- echelon_john

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice bike David T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFS+ Ne Plus Ultra is ready to ship yeehaw. This project was a long time in the making and a dream to be the only bicycle chainlube supplied that is clear,odorless,non-toxic, biodegradable AND performs amazingly. NFS+ is made for road riding in all conditions. Use 12 drops on a pristine chain, run it in than wipe and GO!

But wait there's more ;)

Due to alot of pressure to supply the black on black bartape we have another 50 rolls inbound. Go nuts >> NixFrixShun Bicycle Speed Shop
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image.jpg

Only the best for the best!
    The mountains are calling and I must go.

- John Muir

The name is Guy Fazzio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind if I brag just a little about NFS+?

There is nothing "out there" even in the same ballpark. We might not make much $$ on this product however it needed to be done and as usual it's over the top. This is not mineral oil or anything even closely resembling a petroleum product and that's as much of a hint as I can give full stop.

If your desire is to use a product to lubricate your chain that works and is non-toxic, no smell and will not harm mother earth this is it. You might have a concern about pets or kids having contact with your bicycle chain...this is for you.

During product testing using the same group of people who tested NFS we found that NFS+ lasts about 80 to 85% as long and works nearly as well in the rain.

If you REALLY want to go "all in" using this product and your goal is a biodegradable chainlube than you should begin with a very clean chain as devoid of petroleum products as possible. We suggest a heavy soak in Simple Green for 20 mins. than rinse with plain water. Repeat if needed than apply according to directions.

Apologies for the brag, I'm just so d@mn excited about pulling this off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind if I brag just a little about NFS+?

There is nothing "out there" even in the same ballpark. We might not make much $$ on this product however it needed to be done and as usual it's over the top. This is not mineral oil or anything even closely resembling a petroleum product and that's as much of a hint as I can give full stop.

If your desire is to use a product to lubricate your chain that works and is non-toxic, no smell and will not harm mother earth this is it. You might have a concern about pets or kids having contact with your bicycle chain...this is for you.

During product testing using the same group of people who tested NFS we found that NFS+ lasts about 80 to 85% as long and works nearly as well in the rain.

If you REALLY want to go "all in" using this product and your goal is a biodegradable chainlube than you should begin with a very clean chain as devoid of petroleum products as possible. We suggest a heavy soak in Simple Green for 20 mins. than rinse with plain water. Repeat if needed than apply according to directions.

Apologies for the brag, I'm just so d@mn excited about pulling this off.
    Sounds great Josh. Only problem is that I'm swimming in the previous 2 formulations of NFS, but this one sounds so cool that I'll have to add some to my pile soon. My collection will then be big enough to have a "NFS Only" shelf of honor in my garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here, I have a 5 years supply of the previous stuff (i.e. 3 bottles !).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NFS got some press at the Philly Bike Expo:

Philly Bike Expo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philly Bike Expo: The World's First true odorless colorless nontoxic biodegradable bicycle chainlube

Wow! We had a great show. There are so many reasons why Philly Bike Expo is wonderful and all begin with family Bilenky who set the tone and promote your beloved craft for all comers.

Not-to-mention we were swamped with people crowding around the table for two days straight. My face hurts from talking so much!!!

I'm very proud to launch the worlds first truly odorless, colorless, non-toxic bicycle chainlube that works and it works really well.

Also, we had a chance to show people what our version of handlebar tape. Something made for riders who get out there everyday and expect their #$%^ to last, work well and connect them to their bikes. Yeah man, I'm stoked!

I digress....Philly was amazing

PS - Hanging with Boyd Cycling, actually baby Olive is the superstar, made it all even that much better. Check out Boyd Cycling ok? Big things are happening AND they use NixFrixShun Race Grease in their new Eternity Hubs >>>

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I want that front hub. I kinda wish the shell followed the same smooth lines as the axle, but the rest sounds fantastic! ... Now that I'm halfway through the vid, I'm starting to want the rear hub, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just happened. OMG this kiddo is going to slay all. Boyd and Nicole you do some fine work and pretty nice wheels too ;)
    PS - I *think she was saying "did you know that Maglia Rosa in Brooklyn, NYC is the first shop in the world to carry the WORLD's first odorless, colorless, non-toxic bicycle chainlube?"

Shameless promotion of my pals, it's a good way to go folks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steel frame, fat tubulars & NFS+

=

"As an homage to the EPOdays of yore- I'd find the world's last remaining pair of 40cm ergonomic drop bars.....i think everyone who ever liked those handlebars in that shape and in that width is either dead of a drug overdose, works in the Schaerbeek mattress factory now and weighs 300 pounds or is Dr. Davey Bruylandts...who for all I know is doing both of those things." - Jerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: NFS Chainlube & Race Grease: The wait is over

Psssst. Starting at midnight tonight or now if you live downunder:

Free Shipping from NFS Speed Shop for one day only (Nov 27, 2016 ) with min. purchase of $30 use code: NFSoneshot