User Tag List

Thread: I feel like Iíve been off my game lately. Pandemic aside, Iíve been consumed with hou

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I feel like Iíve been off my game lately. Pandemic aside, Iíve been consumed with hou

I feel like Iíve been off my game lately. Pandemic aside, Iíve been consumed with house hunting, mortgage underwriting, moving, and everything else that is stressful in its own, much less during such crazy times. When the last box came off the truck yesterday I felt relief.My industry, the cycling industry, seems to be doing ok but Iím still worried about work, getting paid, and most importantly, paying others for their work. Itís a scary time and as a small business owner there is no insurance or assurances for me. We saved money to work on our house but weíre both nervous about spending.Meanwhile we donít even understand this virus to its full extent. Cariís friends in rural Texas say the locals think itís a hoax. I wonder where they got that information from?We have a lot to work on as a country and hopefully weíll use this as a learning process to treat others nicer, work on this broken capitalist system - start by throwing those senators that sold their stocks off before the market crashed into jail! - work on our health care system - by taxing the 1% their due amount - and focusing on how to make the environment we live in happier.Letís be better.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I feel like Iíve been off my game lately. Pandemic aside, Iíve been consumed with

^^ This.
    Guy Washburn

Photography > www.guywashburn.com

ďThis is an awful man, waving a book he hasnít read, in front of a church he doesnít attend, invoking laws he doesnít understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity.Ē
    - Robert Hendrickson, Rector, Saint Philipís in the Hills Episcopal Church