Figured Id post some of the day-to-day maintenance on the HJ75 here... The 3.5 body lift is off! As is the TMIC since it wouldnt fit when the body dropped (it hit the hood). New charge pipe installed, changed the belts, began removing extra wiring, Corroseal surface rust, removed the second battery and found some spots.Installed the @bajadesignsofficial LP6 spotties, @one_stone_armrests are in, a new Pioneer head unit (needs a new fascia for the console) and door speaker wiring, @jawnhotdogwaters made some hook-n-loop Velcro pockets for my dash mat and overhead bin. Got a great deal on a new instrument surround that isnt cracked, and some new floor mats.@cruiseroutfitters has so many parts for this 4WD and they have been super helpful! Thanks guys!@angelosautocare did a crackin job on the new exhaust! Holy shit. Those guys are PRO! Super fast too! All hand-bent, turbo back. It whistles now!Then I dug into the injection pump and re-tuned the fueling. Had to wind down the main screw a full turn and the off-boost fuel a half! That might not mean much to some folks but thats a lot of extra fuel that was going into this engine... Oh and I finally got the @1upusa to clear both doors and not sway/rattle on the 12 extension. Itll do for now!Overall, Im stoked on how its coming together. Trying to get it road trip worthy.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...