Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OHBS 2010 Photos

Iíve posted a small set of photos from bicycles at OHBS 2010 to an OHBS 2010 Photo Gallery. Those of you familiar with my work will see little artistic difference from my photos from Last Yearís Show. (Well, actually last yearís photos are probably a little better as I think the lighting there was better. Plus last year I used two different cameras.)

I do this just for fun; thereís no documentary value in the images. For more commentary on my photography visit this year, refer to my Blog Post.

For context, Iím the same photographer that created the Inside Argonaut and Argonaut in Color photo books with Ben Farver.

(I donít actually know if this is the appropriate place to post this note. If not, I hope a forum administrator will move it to where it belongs)

~Amy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: OHBS 2010 Photos

Hey Amy, thanks for stopping by, and thanks for posting these!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to both of you and for a fun show to attend. See you next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyAngel View Post
    I’ve posted a small set of photos from bicycles at OHBS 2010 to an OHBS 2010 Photo Gallery. Those of you familiar with my work will see little artistic difference from my photos from Last Year’s Show. (Well, actually last year’s photos are probably a little better as I think the lighting there was better. Plus last year I used two different cameras.)

~Amy

Nice pics Amy! Any way you can load up some of those same pics, but also showing the entire bike and not just the detailed shots of the lugs, dropouts, etc.? Just a request. The pics are really good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Nice pics Amy! Any way you can load up some of those same pics, but also showing the entire bike and not just the detailed shots of the lugs, dropouts, etc.? Just a request. The pics are really good.
    *smile*

The posted photos are the full, uncropped bicycle photos. (Darned difficult to do these with a handheld camera in dim light, too!) Letís call them the Art of the Bicycle. (^_^) Theyíre intended to be artistic vignettes more than anything else.

Other people do a better job of showing the whole bicycles, booths, and people who were at the show. I recommend visiting the Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show Photos at Flickr.

~Amy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It won't be ready for a little bit, but Tina Buescher worked with us this year as the official show photographer. In addition to a bunch of candids she shot portrait and product shots for all the builders present (a service we hope to continue and develop for exhibitors in the future). As those become available I'll be sure to get links.