Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hell of Hunterdon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hell of Hunterdon

Missed the VSalon crew, reconnected with my old Van Dessel teammates (who remain infinitely faster than me a decade later) and had a generally great day. Rekindled the fires that have been waning through this long, crappy winter. One more storm to get through this week.
    Lou D'Amelio
    Bucks County PA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ldamelio View Post
    Missed the VSalon crew, reconnected with my old Van Dessel teammates (who remain infinitely faster than me a decade later) and had a generally great day. Rekindled the fires that have been waning through this long, crappy winter. One more storm to get through this week.
    Sorry we missed you bub. Let's make sure to exchange cell #'s so for next time. Speaking of...what's next? Are you going to do anymore of his events?

Post Thanks / Like

PM'ing cell. Might do Fools Classic on April 7. These (and those of Brian's Fleche Buffoon) are my everyday roads out the back door - Brian and I are literally next door neighbors. I've also registered for Brandywine Roubaix on 4/8 - a little closer to you geographically. I did it last year for the first time and it was great - comparable event in quality to HoH and new riding grounds to me.
    Lou D'Amelio
    Bucks County PA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ldamelio View Post
    PM'ing cell. Might do Fools Classic on April 7. These (and those of Brian's Fleche Buffoon) are my everyday roads out the back door - Brian and I are literally next door neighbors. I've also registered for Brandywine Roubaix on 4/8 - a little closer to you geographically. I did it last year for the first time and it was great - comparable event in quality to HoH and new riding grounds to me.
    4/8 I'm at N. Carolina sorry I'll miss that. Save the route we'll go do it two up eh? I'll check my calendar for the others.