User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: CT/NYC Signature Cycles Bike Fit Seminar Feb 10th Greenwich CT Studio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CT/NYC Signature Cycles Bike Fit Seminar Feb 10th Greenwich CT Studio

Due to the success and demand of the Signature Cycles Bike Fit Seminar on January 20th in NYC, there will be another in CT on February 10th.

Here's a link to the flyer .

Paul Levine will host a range of motion bike fit with Q&A at Signature Cycles of Greenwich.

Refreshments will be served. All attendees will receive a pair of Capo Forma Active Compression socks and will be entered in a raffle for Capo Forma apparel.

See the flyer for all the details, including RSVP information. Space is limited, so reserve your spot soon.

For those in NYC, fear not, the Greenwich studio is located a mere block from the Metro North station in Greenwich

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: CT/NYC Signature Cycles Bike Fit Seminar Feb 10th Greenwich CT Studio

i missed the nyc one, going to try and make this one. i'm a fitter and always love to pick up new perspectives and techniques.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: CT/NYC Signature Cycles Bike Fit Seminar Feb 10th Greenwich CT Studio

fatallightning, I hope you can make it and nice Jane Doe icon.

For everyone else, there are a few spots left, so RSVP to reserve one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i should be there tonight. happy - bring that saddle please!

thnx

d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will be there for sure, get to leave work a bit early! i'll be the one with all the facial piercings, kind of assuming that will be enough to identify me. mattie be my name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a sucker for free socks and good company. Se ya'll there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBirdsell View Post
    I'm a sucker for free socks and good company. Se ya'll there.
    Last night was awesome, and well worth the trip for me. Paul Levine, aside from being a guru, is a super nice guy, as are the rest of the folks at Signature.

Paul did a great job of quickly walking through a fit session with a local hammer. I was very impressed with how he was able to describe his fit perspective and methods in a manner that really seemed to transcend the variety of backgrounds of those in attendance. I got the sense that the more recreational riders and professional fitters alike were able to take something away from his seminar.

fatal Mattie, good to meet you briefly. You seemed to peace out pretty quick afterward - hey, hang around next time.

Darren, Faith, and I hit up Ginger Man afterward for some beers and eats. That place rocks - not as extensive of a draught beer selection as the one in NYC, but a bit more intimate of an atmosphere.

Also, these Capo compression socks are pretty sweet. I was gifted a set of the 15cm cuffs from the rep in attendance, and I'm wearing them to work today. With my vascular issues, I look forward to riding in them soon and seeing how they perform.

To the folks at Signature - thanks for the awesome hospitality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep, i had the lady to attend to, you know how it goes. and to be honest, i was starving haha. i came straight from work and those cakes were starting to get realllly tempting so i had to get out of there haha. definitely learned quite a bit, i'm actually the fitter at the shop i work at. there was a good stratification of levels in the audience too, nerds like me asking about varus wedges and qfactor, to the more casual "gah! my crotch hurts!" also, i think i have a mini crush on the demo fit girl. she looks like she could crush me too. win all around!