User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Change of date!!! Change of date for West Coast Forum Ride...Sunday Oct. 18th

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Change of date!!! Change of date for West Coast Forum Ride...Sunday Oct. 18th

Hi all,

Due to a scheduling conflict, Tom Byrnes (and his lovely backyard) will not be available on October 11th as previously planned.

The new date is Sunday October 18th. We will start a bit later than most rides start as to allow people coming from other area's a chance to get to West Los Angeles.

I think a 9:30 AM arrival and a 10:00 AM leave will give everyone a chance to get to Tom's house and get ready to ride.

The great news is that we have decided on a food theme for the event. It will be Italian and will be catered (compliments of Jack B.,Tom B. and myself) by Bay Cities Italian Deli and Jack will be pouring some of his Italian wine to compliment the meal. Depending on how many people show up, Tom said something about homemade risotto and homemade pizza. Yummy!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but life does seem to get in the way sometimes.

Please RSVP to me either here via PM or at Local399@aol.com

Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of SoCal and NorCal Forumites! :banana:

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ANOTHER CHANGE OF DATE -- October 25th

Sorry Steve and Gang,

I can't get this right and have to change the date yet again. The October 18 date, which I just gave Steve this evening, is not a good for me

October 18th is the AIDS Walk Los Angeles. I have very good family friends that have a wheelchair-bound daughter with cerebral palsy. She raises money each year for the AIDS Walk and for the past five years, I have walked the AIDS Walk with her and her family.

So, once again, I have to change the date.

Sorry for the changes and any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom,
    I can't think of a better reason to reschedule,good on you.
    Looking forward to the ride when it happens.
    -Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And, to make things even MORE complicated...

Jack B cannot make the October 25th date, so at this point its looking like sometime the beginning of November.

As soon as I have a firm date for all 3 of us (Tom B, Jack B and myself) I will start a new thread.

Sorry about the inconvenience,

Steve