Thread: Amaro Bikes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Amaro Bikes

Amaro Cardinale CHC
    26+ charity bike to help La Cuadri del Hospi and Biocruces Bizkaia in their fight against child cancer.
    Painted by the kids of La Cuadri Del Hospi who deal with this tough illness.

5€ tickets available to support La Cuadri del Hospi and take part in the bike raffle. You can buy as many tickets as you want, each ticket gives a participation for the bike raffle, to be held on February 15th (child cancer's international day) and 100% of collected money goes directly to La Cuadri del Hospi and Biocruces Bizkaia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how or where do we buy tickets?
    bruceking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruce-

The link in the above post doesn’t work right but the ones in the previous post #1180 do (or did when I tried them)… but the hospital’s link only accepts donations from folks in Spain (so you will be good) but they are fixing it to accept international donations (which also may be why the link in post 1181 doesn’t work to go directly to the buy tickets page).

Sorry about all of the parenthetical explainers…I am posting while the coffee is still brewing.
    If I knew what I was doing, Id be doing it right now

-Jon Mandel

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovely bike, congrats to the kids and all involved.

This is confusing are the raffle tickets supposed to be a product in their online shop or the regular donation ? Like if I send some 5€ bizum transfers they count as a ticket ? Otherwise I'd rather donate a larger sum in one transfer and just forget the raffle.
    --
    T h o m a s

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m glad I’m not the only one who can’t make this happen. If it’s not to much of a problem can I just send you funds and you forward them?

Mike
    Mike Noble

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by htwoopup View Post
    Bruce-

The link in the above post doesn’t work right but the ones in the previous post #1180 do (or did when I tried them)… but the hospital’s link only accepts donations from folks in Spain (so you will be good) but they are fixing it to accept international donations (which also may be why the link in post 1181 doesn’t work to go directly to the buy tickets page).

Sorry about all of the parenthetical explainers…I am posting while the coffee is still brewing.
    Thanks Jon. The link no longer works and the others don't offer any help either.

Aimar if you can tell us how a few of us would love to help.
    bruceking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all, I'm sorry for all the trouble and any confussion related to the raffle system.

The tickets are a specific article on their online shop (so you can get a designated number for the raffle, opposite to a simple donation which does not automatically create such number).

Problem is their online shop was not ready for international purchases, so they eliminated the link and are fixing it so it can be done from abroad, hopefuly they can make it work soon, anyway drawn will be held on February 15th, so anyone willing to participate do not worry it should be enough time in January to make it work.

I'm sorry about all this but it's out of my hands as I'm not mixing my hands with anything related with the tickets purchase, so the process is 100% transparent and me not having any relation with the collected money, I wish it could have worked flawlessly from the very first moment, please accept my apologizes, I guess them not having done any international purchase process before means some unforeseen tweaks on their website.

Worst case scenario, if their online shop does not get well with international participants, please let me know later on and I'll make sure you can get your tickets, either me buying these on your behalf or any other possible alternative (like purchasing these tickets on some of the bike shops selling tickets, as "ciclos la ferro").

Once again, sorry about this unexpected issues with their online shop, hopefuly should be all sorted out and working in following days. I'll make sure to post here the link once it's working again.

And of course, thank you all for your interest and support, I have received seriously encouraging messages from this forum members offering incredibly generous proposals, I'm glad this project might help these little heroes and I'm proud to see the kind of people who populates this forum.

THANK YOU

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They've already fixed the issue, so you can make your donations and get your raffle tickets.
    La Cuadri Del Hospi

Now it works as a donation which gives you a free ticket. All you have to do is set up your total donation (5€ as default, but you can type any sum you would like to donate, each 5€ giving you a raffle ticket), write down your personal details and make payment through credit card payment process.
    For example, if you just want one 5€ donation = 1 ticket, you just keep the default 5€ value and complete your details. if you want to donate 25€ (5 tickets) then you update the 5€ default figure for 25€ and then complete your personal details.
    Hope it makes sense, but feel free to ask any doubts.

La Cuadri Del Hospi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amaro Bikes View Post
    They've already fixed the issue, so you can make your donations and get your raffle tickets.
    La Cuadri Del Hospi

Now it works as a donation which gives you a free ticket. All you have to do is set up your total donation (5€ as default, but you can type any sum you would like to donate, each 5€ giving you a raffle ticket), write down your personal details and make payment through credit card payment process.
    For example, if you just want one 5€ donation = 1 ticket, you just keep the default 5€ value and complete your details. if you want to donate 25€ (5 tickets) then you update the 5€ default figure for 25€ and then complete your personal details.
    Hope it makes sense, but feel free to ask any doubts.

La Cuadri Del Hospi
    Doncacion "recibido". Buena suerte Aimar y bien hecho apoyando una causa tan buena.
    bruceking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gracias y buena suerte!

Quote Originally Posted by bking View Post
    Doncacion "recibido". Buena suerte Aimar y bien hecho apoyando una causa tan buena.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the winners are...

907: First prize for the Amaro Cardinale CHC handpainted by the kids of La Cuadri del Hospi with Conxita Herrero's help

490: Second prize for a handpainted tote bag by Conxita Herrero including a pack with some of her works (comic book, fanzine and 2022 calendar)

Congratulations and thanks to all participants. More than 1100 tickets have been sold and for a day the La Cuadri del Hospi kids were able to forget about everything and have fun painting with Conxita Herrero.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amaro Angeli CXTH

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that's cool !!!

- Garro.
    Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Frames & Bicycles built to measure and Custom wheels
    Hecho en Flagstaff, Arizona desde 2003
    www.coconinocycles.com
    www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't think of any better compliments than someone as cool as Mr Garro saying something is cool.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by steve garro View Post
    Now that's cool !!!

- Garro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running towars nothing (17")

Post Thanks / Like