Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6970717273747576777879
Results 1,561 to 1,564 of 1564

Thread: Welcome. Say hi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

Took this pick on a ride 2 weeks ago, down on the Murray River. 80km ride, 80%+ dirt roads. Saw less that 10 cars. Gotta love it!....(at least during the summer)

IMG_20170730_123020811_HDR.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DCT View Post
    Hey Rich!

I was in Summerside P.E.I. 10 days ago! Beautiful area and really fun rail trails to ride. I'll be at D2R2, come say hello.
    Look for a few guys wearing Assos or Signature Cycles kit.

Darren
    Awesome; will look for you at D2R2.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, my name is Sam. I live in northern VT where I ride mostly dirt roads and mountain bikes because there isn't that much pavement here. Last year I put together my first true road bike in almost 10 years, a De Rosa Neo Primato. Mostly though it's mountain bikes, CX bikes, and fat bikes in the winter. I landed here a while back looking for some frame building resources and felt like I'd stumbled upon something really unique and interesting. I've read a lot of Smoked Out threads cover to cover and am very interested in all the knowledge that gets shared here. Thanks for being here V Salon!

Better to be ruined than to be silent atmo.
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see you here Sam.
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor rex View Post
    Hi, my name is Sam. I live in northern VT where I ride mostly dirt roads and mountain bikes because there isn't that much pavement here. Last year I put together my first true road bike in almost 10 years, a De Rosa Neo Primato. Mostly though it's mountain bikes, CX bikes, and fat bikes in the winter. I landed here a while back looking for some frame building resources and felt like I'd stumbled upon something really unique and interesting. I've read a lot of Smoked Out threads cover to cover and am very interested in all the knowledge that gets shared here. Thanks for being here V Salon!