Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1564

Thread: Welcome. Say hi

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by bdaghisallo
    I just discovered this place on Steve Hampsten's blog.
    i have a reader?

    gawd, i feel famous now...
    Steve Hampsten
    www.hampsten.blogspot.com
    "hey, we got grenades!"

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Pacific Midwest
    Posts
    3,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    The man at the door told me to say that "Darren sent me".
    rw saunders
    everything is connected

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    no shore, mass
    Posts
    12,817
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by rwsaunders
    The man at the door told me to say that "Darren sent me".
    rw,
    i smote you for mentioning darrens name
    s
    for $5 i will erase it.
     

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    20,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Whoah Justin is in da house :) Sweeeeeeet. Welcome my bruthah.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Barn
    Posts
    1,729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    TK is in the house, finally.
    Tom Kellogg
    Rides bikes, makes 'em too.
    Spectrum-Cycles.com
    Butted Ti Road, Reynolds UL, Di2, QuarQ, Conour lite, SP Zero
    Steel Cross, X-7, Crank Bros, Concour Lite, Nemesis, Grifo
    Steel Piste, D-A Piste, PD-7400, Concour lite, Zipp 404
    http://kapelmuurindependent.be


    Shortest TFC Member (5'6 3/4") & shrinking

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Pacific Midwest
    Posts
    3,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveP
    Quote Originally Posted by rwsaunders
    The man at the door told me to say that "Darren sent me".
    rw,
    i smote you for mentioning darrens name
    s
    for $5 i will erase it.
    Sorry Steve...it'll never happen again. Besides, I've been looking for him and I found him here.
    rw saunders
    everything is connected

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    20,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    It's like old home week. HI TOM!

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    hi kids- long time no see (or read or type or whatever it is)

    so whats new???

    Jason
    x

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    dirtphalt
    Posts
    1,019
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    .
    no

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    6,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by dirt
    hi kids- long time no see (or read or type or whatever it is)

    so whats new???

    Jason
    I'm very happy you're here. Dirt is always welcome here.
    GO!

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    You guys tried to get away but I've hunted you down!

    Relocating to Indy to start a new job has had me spending less time on the Internet and more time actually working (What's up with that?).....as a result, I wasn't heavily engaged in the run-up to the exit from across the hall. Everyone had left before I realized there was an issue.

    So, imagine my surprise when I'm catching up on Steve's Blog and find the link to here.

    Know I wasn't invited, but thought I'd party crash.

    Same name different lunch table.

    Len
     

  12. #92
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Len J


    Same name different lunch table.

    Len
    welcome to the cabal atmo.
    Barzini is dead, so is Phillip Tattaglia, Moe Green, Stracci, Cunio. Today
    I settled all family business so don't tell me you're innocent atmo.

  13. #93
    spokinhot

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Just happy to be here!
     

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by atmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J


    Same name different lunch table.

    Len
    welcome to the cabal atmo.
    Thanks

    Len
     

  15. #95
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Len J
    Quote Originally Posted by atmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J


    Same name different lunch table.

    Len
    welcome to the cabal atmo.
    Thanks

    Len

    ps indy is the new portland atmo.
    Barzini is dead, so is Phillip Tattaglia, Moe Green, Stracci, Cunio. Today
    I settled all family business so don't tell me you're innocent atmo.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    1915 Foursquare
    Posts
    3,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    I really wanted my first post to be in the "panty lines" thread, but I thought I would make at least one attempt at following protocol....Roy Munson sent me here....said it was a good place to get some action
     

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fishers, IN
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by atmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J
    Quote Originally Posted by atmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J


    Same name different lunch table.

    Len
    welcome to the cabal atmo.
    Thanks

    Len

    ps indy is the new portland atmo.
    Don't I wish!

    Great public schools though! ;)
    Dave Bradley...not the grumpy old Hogwarts caretaker "Mr. Filch" or the star of American Ninja 3 and 4.

    formerly "Mr.President"

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by atmo


    ps indy is the new portland atmo.
    Don wouldn't bring NAHBS to me, so I moved. ::)

    Hopefully by then I'll sell my MD house and actually have an Indy house with guest rooms.

    Len
     

  19. #99
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    238
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Len J
    Quote Originally Posted by atmo


    ps indy is the new portland atmo.
    Don wouldn't bring NAHBS to me, so I moved. ::)

    Hopefully by then I'll sell my MD house and actually have an Indy house with guest rooms.

    Len
    get a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong table atmo...
    Barzini is dead, so is Phillip Tattaglia, Moe Green, Stracci, Cunio. Today
    I settled all family business so don't tell me you're innocent atmo.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,023
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Welcome. Say hi

    Welcome Len

    Quote Originally Posted by Len J
    You guys tried to get away but I've hunted you down!

    Relocating to Indy to start a new job has had me spending less time on the Internet and more time actually working (What's up with that?).....as a result, I wasn't heavily engaged in the run-up to the exit from across the hall. Everyone had left before I realized there was an issue.

    So, imagine my surprise when I'm catching up on Steve's Blog and find the link to here.

    Know I wasn't invited, but thought I'd party crash.

    Same name different lunch table.

    Len

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •