User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I hope I packed my bike alright.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I hope I packed my bike alright.

OK, so I'm not much of a traveler in the states. My trips usually bring me to Finland or Ecuador.

I'm finally getting out there in the midwest and I bought a Serfas. I packed the bike up (I hope I did a good job). Any tips here. It's my first road bike packing job. I want to use those travel locks that airport sec. can open.

The bars are Cinelli Rams so I have to be real careful with placement. I removed the rear mech from the mount so that's one less thing to compress. Wheels in first and I laid the bike on the NDS. The crank is with the DS at 3 o'clock.

Oh yeah, I'll be in Houston if anyone is interested in riding. I'm there from Monday for 11 days. Email me or pm me with ride suggestions or if you want to ride.

Thanks,
    Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Finland and Ecuador?

Just curious, what is the connection between Finland and Ecuador? I work in Ecuador and it seems nothing like Finland...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by itspeedmoore View Post
    Just curious, what is the connection between Finland and Ecuador? I work in Ecuador and it seems nothing like Finland...

ecuador is a leading banana producer and finland's per capital banana consumption is quite high. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wife is from Ecuador and my mom is from Finland. Lots of family to visit.

I will be in Conroe, TX if that means anything to you guys. Don't know if anyone here rolls over there.

-Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave1215 View Post
    ecuador is a leading banana producer and finland's per capital banana consumption is quite high. :)
    I don't know, do they make vodka from bananas?

-Eric