Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campagnolo ergonomics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Campagnolo ergonomics

Dang, if they go with 11-speed not only is it an odd-number, it's also a prime-number. I hate that!
    5, 6, 8, & 10 are all "good" numbers for freewheels/cassettes. ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jays
    Dang, if they go with 11-speed not only is it an odd-number, it's also a prime-number. I hate that!
    This is not an "if". It's more a "when". And September is the date I am told. Welcome to the new "Super Record" (not to be confused with the Super Record of the past that I was wishing for!)...early pricing expectations are about 18% above regular Record (whatever that is). Production samples are already made. I'm too much of a retro-grouch to get real excited, but if I take that out of the equation, the new Campagnolo is very lovely and the levers may look like SRAM but they feel different and very Italian. Significant changes with groups across the board. Get ready. ;D
    Joni Taylor * TEXmarket-USA * www.texmarket-usa.com
    Build to order, European Production of Cycling, Running and Triathlon Apparel

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, my... They are lucky it's you the one visiting. If it were me, I'd give them a piece of my mind and the tip of my shoe. Please just tell them there is someone who thinks their client service SUCKS. Thank you. Oh, and have a nice trip.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorj
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jays
    This is not an "if". It's more a "when". And September is the date I am told. Welcome to the new "Super Record" (not to be confused with the Super Record of the past that I was wishing for!)...early pricing expectations are about 18% above regular Record (whatever that is). Production samples are already made. I'm too much of a retro-grouch to get real excited, but if I take that out of the equation, the new Campagnolo is very lovely and the levers may look like SRAM but they feel different and very Italian. Significant changes with groups across the board. Get ready. ;D
    Fit is directly proportional to fitness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catulle
    Oh, my... They are lucky it's you the one visiting. If it were me, I'd give them a piece of my mind and the tip of my shoe. Please just tell them there is someone who thinks their client service SUCKS. Thank you. Oh, and have a nice trip.
    I don't have enough pieces of mind to give away anymore. In any case they just flash me a loud ATMO and go on about their business.
    Joni Taylor * TEXmarket-USA * www.texmarket-usa.com
    Build to order, European Production of Cycling, Running and Triathlon Apparel

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catulle
    "...Oh, my...They are lucky it's you the one visiting. If it were me, I'd give them a piece of my mind and the tip of my shoe. Please just tell them there is someone who thinks their client service SUCKS. Thank you..."
    That's an unfortunate update to hear. Campagnolo components have been as reliable as sunrise in my quarter-century of hard use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.