User Tag List

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Your bike(s) - post picture here if there isn't a category

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the crew boss, and the crew.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Here's my new main squeeze.

Can't wait to race her next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my light wheelset.......seriously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SpeedVagen at Iron Cross Race 2008

The race did not go so great however the Vagen' looked good and that counts equally am I right? ;)

*Thanks to pal Ed Felker for the pic.s . Ed is a PBP ancien' who's sanity is in question for racing at Iron Cross. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TT--saw those on flickr several nights ago and recognized the rolled tire first ; )
    laughter has no foreign accent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've added a few more bikes to the stable in the last few months....

Before I left for interbike, i magically fell in love with a girl from Manhattan, so I built myself up something fun to keep at her apartment for the times I take the train down from Wmass

When I was in Durango, decompressing from the week in Vegas for the show, I picked up this Road Project from Chris Herting at 3D... Someone had sent it to him for a repair, and then abandoned it... I just need to fix the hanger and it will be golden.... I even have a full 8speed DA setup for it

That other frame in the background is my old Ritchey Road logic, which I have some cleanup work to do on.... It'll be getting a nice postal blue powder job on it when I'm done, and 9s DA with downtube shifters...

I've also been riding this Truetemper OX platinum 650b wheeled bike a whole bunch... I built it a little shorter than my normal race geo, and it's been a real nimble hoot

I've mostly been reaching for my 650b wheeled Darkside.... A normal day around here right now seem to be the local bike racing knuckleheads showing up around 4 and dragging me out to go ride in the park until dark...

Tomrrow afternoon, i'll finally get to build up my personal CX bike.... Better later than never? Unknown, but I think Canton this weekend is going to be painfull!
    mickey.denoncourt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my quiver I

http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum...attach/jpg.gif
    had this built to alleviate some neck and shoulder issues. didn't help. rides great but usually set it up for hilly events. eventually cut all the steerer tube extension and went to several different stems. went to TK and had my ti-super sized and it just works. still don't ride as low and long as the old days, but my spectrum is just right, (see previous posts a few back). i'll eventually add the rest of my quiver when i get this sizing figured out. i also have a merlin XL, a steel seven tsunami, and a seven rode frame i converted to a fixie with some sweet paul parts.
    s
    s.
    Last edited by ERDR; 10-16-2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pulled stuff together and got this up and going. It is a little longer TT then my other cross bike and I actually like it. V-brakes for now until I sort out proper cross brakes. Anyway, guess I really seem to be favoring IF. :D

Dave Bradley...not the grumpy old Hogwarts caretaker "Mr. Filch" or the star of American Ninja 3 and 4.

formerly "Mr.President"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

second posting. first in the oregon manifest thread. long time lurker since the serotta forums.

i received my vanilla in june 2008. fits so well. rides so well. handles corners like a seasoned hooker. i can't say enough good things about the bike or the entire experience.

it has 32mm panaracer T-Servs on it and i've not had a flat since i built it. this is a bike for urban/urban night riding use so these tires are more appropriate for the booming metropolis that is san antonio. ha!

i wanted this bike to be a mix of new and old so the parts kit reflects that as well, in some ways, the frame.

a narrow bike street in portland....

thanks for looking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is one of the nicest garage doors I have ever seen. Oh yeah bike is ok too! :adore:
    Dave Bradley...not the grumpy old Hogwarts caretaker "Mr. Filch" or the star of American Ninja 3 and 4.

formerly "Mr.President"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finished building up my 'cross bike this morning...

Feels nice, obviously... kids raced them to the podium (top step included) this weekend. Yay.
    mickey.denoncourt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my steel Fierte in the Morgan-Monroe State Forest north of Bloomington, IN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been trying to get my daughters out on road bikes for a while. The youngest is now riding on a customized Peugeot with 24" wheels. My oldest daughter has been riding my old BMX bike from the late 70's and wasn't as keen to move "up" to a road bike even if I really tried to make it easy for her to want to move up to a "real" bike. I first got a vintage Italian racing bike that I built up with 26" tubulars, but she simply didn't like the color, or the fact that it had two shifter levers. So this is the second attempt and she has given it her thumbs up. The frame is a Rigi short wheelbase (88 cm wheelbase) with Nisi hard anodized tubular rims. She especially liked the Campagnolo brake calipers with diamond center bolt caps.

The frame has twin seat tubes that allow the rear wheel to be moved forward between them. This is likely one of very few Rigi bikes made for 26" wheels. I picked it up from a shorter woman who used it for time trials. My daughter doesn't understand what she has...
    Last edited by Polyglot; 10-24-2008 at 07:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Polyglot,

You have my vote for father of the year.

Love the Campionissimo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodador View Post
    Polyglot,

You have my vote for father of the year.

Love the Campionissimo!
    Thanks! Believe it or not, the saddle is one of the only parts that she wants to switch. She saw a blue Nashbar ladies saddle that she has fallen in love with, so that is what it will switched out for. The Campionissimo will find another bike.:D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pictures of my Pegoretti taken last year before I moved from Hawaii, my Gunnar sans fenders on the island of Caprera (home of Guiseppe Garibaldi the Abraham Lincoln of Italy), the most awesome meal ever while in Montenegro last year, my riding role model (Yates), and my new friend Axel. The Sean Yates and Axel Merckx pictures were taken in the Rome airport last May while waiting on a flight to Sardinia. They were headed to start of the Giro on LaMaddelena.
    Weight Doper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    Pictures of my Pegoretti taken last year before I moved from Hawaii, my Gunnar sans fenders on the island of Caprera (home of Guiseppe Garibaldi the Abraham Lincoln of Italy), the most awesome meal ever while in Montenegro last year, my riding role model (Yates), and my new friend Axel. The Sean Yates and Axel Merckx pictures were taken in the Rome airport last May while waiting on a flight to Sardinia. They were headed to start of the Giro on LaMaddelena.
    Nice bike!

Just sayin'

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socalsteve View Post
    Nice bike!

Just sayin'

Steve
    Since aquiring the yoohoo bike from you, I sent the red Fina to a friend in San Diego in exchange for a bunch of parts and a sweet wheelset. After emma, the Fina was just gonna sit unused. With all the commuting on the Gunnar, emma doesn't see as many miles as it used to, but it stays really clean.
    Weight Doper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BigBill,

That shit's cool. Pics, bike, all!

Thanks for sharing!
    La Cheeserie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Updated Time, wheels and saddle..

Hi all,

I didnt care much for the Mavic K's that were on the bike, so I swapped out for the Jerk & Swoop approved Cosmic Carbones....And, I just happened to luck out (and spend a few $$$) and get a very rare white Brooks Swallow.