Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7374757677787980818283
Results 1,641 to 1,649 of 1649

Thread: VSalonistas Pets

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: VSalonistas Pets

Quote Originally Posted by pdmtong View Post
    Our rescue white german shepard came to us at age 2 as Shiloh.
    My daughter renamed her Luna after the women's pro mtb team and the white moon.
    It's seven years later...her name is Luna
    What a pretty dog. We have a standard poodle rescue who was age 2 when we adopted her. She took to her new name immediately.

Post Thanks / Like

More of the office pups. These guys are such great stress relievers! We've all been working crazy OT lately, and it's good take a few minutes every afternoon to play with the dogs.

Cash just wants to lay down and chill, but Primm just won't leave him alone. (yes, they're just playing)

Someone has been snooping around the office where she shouldn't...

Dustin Gaddis
    Instagram
    Southern Wheelworks: Website - Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Bob is recovering at home now after major surgery for an injury which was worse than first thought. The three weeks of complete rest will be the most difficult bit for Bob to tolerate and us to enforce.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maunahaole View Post
    Luna is gorgeous.
    Seconded.
    My IG “explore” feed is full of all kinds of huskies, wolf dogs and shepherds. There’s a couple who have two husky/shepherd mutts with a white one kind of like Luna there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Jacobs View Post
    Bob is recovering at home now after major surgery for an injury which was worse than first thought. The three weeks of complete rest will be the most difficult bit for Bob to tolerate and us to enforce.
    TPLO? My lab had one. The rest part was difficult. It was hard to keep her from trying to get up on things. Pretty much need to be kenneled or leashed with someone supervising full-time. Good luck and get well soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    TPLO? My lab had one. The rest part was difficult. It was hard to keep her from trying to get up on things. Pretty much need to be kenneled or leashed with someone supervising full-time. Good luck and get well soon!
    Thank you for your good wishes. I am very aware that the leg is only held together by screws until the bone heals. I am a (human) surgeon so hospital facilities and surgical procedures are familiar to me. I was very impressed with the care Bob received from two veterinarians especially with regard to the information provided before, during and after treatment. I came away with some ideas to improve my own clinical practice.

Post Thanks / Like

Our Springer had knee surgery at age 6 or 7 (she's now 11).

It went pretty much as the rest of her life has gone ... she got spoiled. A 4' by 4' pen in the family room to limit her movement, lined with cozy blankets and stuffed animals by my wife and kids. Visitors petting her all the time.

Then we got back to slow, short, careful walks. A local rowdy pup behind a fence barked at Dot, and Dot answered back with a series of squeaks and howls I'd never heard from her before. The pup shut right up and looked sad. My daughter and I figure the whole sad story was told in those howls.
    Dan Fuller, local bicycle enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgaddis View Post

Someone has been snooping around the office where she shouldn't...

Real problem, these snooping paint brushes wandering around. Good thing your dog was on the look out to catch it before it got into any trouble.
    Jorn Ake
    poet

Flickr
    Books

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Jacobs View Post
    Bob looks like he might need one of these to keep his spirits up.

Jorn Ake
    poet

Flickr
    Books