User Tag List

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1151

Thread: Richard Sachs Bicycles

  1. #701
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Near Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    The Battle Is Won: BWR 2014
    image.jpg
     

  2. #702
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Better to be ruined than to be silent atmo.
    Posts
    20,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    You are a very attractive man atmo...






    Quote Originally Posted by classtimesailer View Post
    The Battle Is Won: BWR 2014
    image.jpg

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Acquired this frame, fork, and wheelset from fellow member Roman (thanks for helping me to attain my Grailbike). It was just completed yesterday, thanks to Halters in Skillman, NJ. To be continued.













     

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Roman's Sachs is the nicest bike I've ever ridden. Enjoy!!
     

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Nice ! I like the details - cables, King BB, etc. Jason at Halters is good people. I used to live about 1/2 mile from his new location and bought my first road bike from Dave at their original location many, many moons ago. Now my vSalon acquired Sachs cross and I are just over the river in Bucks. Will we see this one at the races? An what's the story on the bottle cage mounts - original or added on?
    Lou D'Amelio
    Bucks County PA

  6. #706
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Quote Originally Posted by ldamelio View Post
    Nice ! I like the details - cables, King BB, etc. Jason at Halters is good people. I used to live about 1/2 mile from his new location and bought my first road bike from Dave at their original location many, many moons ago. Now my vSalon acquired Sachs cross and I are just over the river in Bucks. Will we see this one at the races? An what's the story on the bottle cage mounts - original or added on?
    Not sure on the mounts. Most likely won't make any races this season, I've got 3 boys in travel soccer and football, so most of my riding is very early or with lights. Maybe, I will be able to get 1 or 2 before the season ends.

    Pics from my early shakedown ride



     

  7. #707
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    I can't been the scenic shots but I built my Sachs back up at the end of summer and realized just how much i enjoy it. Been my primary for the last two months and loving it.

     

  8. #708
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Black Mountain Cycles in Point Reyes Station built up a new Sachs and posted some photos on their blog:

    Black Mountain Cycles: Sachs - What's In The Stand

    Sachs by Black Mountain Cycles, on Flickr

    Sachs by Black Mountain Cycles, on Flickr
     

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    13,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    I'm so digging the new graphics package. ^Stunner^
     

  10. #710
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Strongin View Post
    I'm so digging the new graphics package. ^Stunner^
    I agree. Joe Bell is about an hours drive so he'll get my Sachs eventually for an "update".
     

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    I agree also. Nice color, simple graphics/logos and a little flash on the seat tube but nothing over done.
     

  12. #712
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Quote Originally Posted by alexstar View Post
    Black Mountain Cycles in Point Reyes Station built up a new Sachs and posted some photos on their blog:

    Black Mountain Cycles: Sachs - What's In The Stand

    Sachs by Black Mountain Cycles, on Flickr

    Sachs by Black Mountain Cycles, on Flickr
    Yeah, stopped in there on Saturday after flatting nearby to top off with air and this sweet RS was getting cabled. Platitudinous, of course, but it's even prettier in the flesh (metal?). That red is really, really rich (npi). And I agree about the repeating seat tube graphic: an excellent modern take on your classic panel.
     

  13. #713
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    It's funny but when the new colors started rolling out, I really liked the orange. Then I liked the yellow. Because I have the older "classic" red scheme, I shied away from the new red but it does look damn fine. Now I can't decide which one I like best. If you were considering a repaint, what direction would you go? My sachs is pretty new but...
     

  14. #714
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Aix-en-Provence
    Posts
    10,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    What is up with the TT routing on this one ? Aren't road Sachs using internal cable routing for the rear brake ?
     

  15. #715
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Don't know about others but mine came with the same top tube routing and braze-on derailleur tab.
     

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Quote Originally Posted by wooly View Post
    It's funny but when the new colors started rolling out, I really liked the orange. Then I liked the yellow. Because I have the older "classic" red scheme, I shied away from the new red but it does look damn fine. Now I can't decide which one I like best. If you were considering a repaint, what direction would you go? My sachs is pretty new but...
    Does it have to be red, orange, or yellow? I've always really liked DarrenCT's blue RS.
     

  17. #717
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Better to be ruined than to be silent atmo.
    Posts
    20,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    The galleries are supposed to be images only, not text. The Mods and Admins have been looking the
    other way so that you like us. But to reply to the recent posts, you can't, it isn't, no, and yes atmo.

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Washington DC metropolitan area
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    I have had a Richard Sachs since the mid-90's and photos like this still set my heart a-flutter. Beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexstar View Post
    Black Mountain Cycles in Point Reyes Station built up a new Sachs and posted some photos on their blog:

    Black Mountain Cycles: Sachs - What's In The Stand

    Sachs by Black Mountain Cycles, on Flickr

    Sachs by Black Mountain Cycles, on Flickr
     

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Here is my new Sachs road bike. The bike is a bit smaller than my other bikes but the fit and balance seem to be working well for me so no complaints.

    Not sure which photo I like better, so here are both. The bike does kind of glow like the second picture.

    IMG_4845 (1).jpg
    IMG_4851.jpg
     

  20. #720
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The frozen tundra
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Richard Sachs Bicycles

    Quote Originally Posted by scrubadub View Post
    Here is my new Sachs road bike. The bike is a bit smaller than my other bikes but the fit and balance seem to be working well for me so no complaints.

    Not sure which photo I like better, so here are both. The bike does kind of glow like the second picture.

    IMG_4845 (1).jpg
    IMG_4851.jpg
    I'll have to bring my Sachs out when I visit my daughter in San Francisco and go on a ride with you. Stunning ride and stunning scenery.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •