Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Kelly Bedford Bikes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Kelly Bedford Bikes

Bumping this thread with my bike. Kelly built this for me in 2013. This pic is not long after I got it up and running. It got damaged in shipping and had to be repainted, but it's essentially the same paint scheme. I have also changed the wheels to a set built by Pacenti, using his SL23 rims and his 10sp hubs. Everything else is the same. This bike has pretty much cured me of bike lust.

Kelly is definitely a master.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Kelly Bedford Bikes

I've had this for around 18 months now and I think this thread could use some love, as Kelly is still building some killer bikes.
    Frame is fillet brazed steel built based on my request for a snappy race bike and has painted to match Enve fork. Kelly did the paintwork himself in house, based on my designed scheme where I wanted something a little Spanish looking to honor my family heritage. Plus who doesn't want to be a Spanish climber?

Bikes done a few climbs on trips to California and Mt Greylock when I was up in Mass for college reunions, and it's just a pleasure to ride. Smooth, but it just wants to jump up hills and it really excels in our rolling rides here in North Jersey

Build comes in just under 17lb with cages and pedals and has:
    -Red22 Group (50/34 cranks and 11-25 casette)
    -Mavic Ksyrium Pro w/ Vittoria Corsa Controls
    - Carbon Zipp SL70 bar and Post, with SL aluminum stem
    -Fabric ALM Saddle
    -Look Keo Blade Ti pedals
    -Arundel cages

IMG_1239.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567