User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 486

Thread: Festka

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Looks even worse in the flesh IMO. The 'Ltd' version looks better in pics though.
     

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

     

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by StR View Post
    i am jealous of your bikes and the amount of spare $ you appear to have
     

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmuthariley View Post
    i am jealous of your bikes and the amount of spare $ you appear to have
    no need ;) sold three colnagos and one speedvagen, back to normal. two Firefly´s left and the one above is my Rapha Continental frame.
     

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    14,610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Just from observation (Flickr) Stefan seems to honor the bike-in/bike-out rule pretty religiously. And he definitely uses everything he keeps. I am just jealous he lives in Ibiza.

    Did you go to Czech Republic to pick this up?
     

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by j44ke View Post
    Just from observation (Flickr) Stefan seems to honor the bike-in/bike-out rule pretty religiously. And he definitely uses everything he keeps. I am just jealous he lives in Ibiza.

    Did you go to Czech Republic to pick this up?
    j44ke, made no sense anymore to keep bikes I don't use, since I got my road FF I did not touch the carbon bikes anymore. will pick up the FESTKA (its finished;) end of next week.
     

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by StR View Post
    no need ;) sold three colnagos and one speedvagen, back to normal. two Firefly´s left and the one above is my Rapha Continental frame.
    well, you have bloody good taste.
    good work fella
     

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ludwigsburg, Germany
    Posts
    724
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmuthariley View Post
    well, you have bloody good taste.
    good work fella
    I coulda done you black n pink..........greetings from Majorca .
     

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by StR View Post
    j44ke, made no sense anymore to keep bikes I don't use, since I got my road FF I did not touch the carbon bikes anymore. will pick up the FESTKA (its finished;) end of next week.
    Looks great (and I'm far from a rapha fan boy). How do you plan to build it ?
    --
    T h o m a s

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by sk_tle View Post
    Looks great (and I'm far from a rapha fan boy). How do you plan to build it ?
    its not in my power to decide the parts. all Rapha Continental Europe bikes are sram.
    hubs, head set, bb cups chris king.
    seat post, handle bar, stem 3ttt.
    rims enve 3.4
    saddle and bar tape fizik.
    tires continental.

    here, you can view the finished Europe bikes: Rapha | Builders
     

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Oh didn't knew that. Not fan of Sram personnaly but sensible choice, the other bikes looks great too (I'm partial to the Zullo inqubo)
    --
    T h o m a s

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka





     

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Eastern Vermont, White River Junction-Hanover, NH area
    Posts
    1,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Didn't see Festka under the Europe bikes at the Rapha link. Are they under a different name? Nice pics above ^^
     

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Saw a pic on the Festka Instagram feed and had a feeling it might appear back on here. Stunning bike, it has to be said.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Didn't see Festka under the Europe bikes at the Rapha link. Are they under a different name? Nice pics above ^^
    Rapha place will be updated the next days.

     

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, SoFla
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    dude....... that's amazing. Bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by StR View Post
    Rapha place will be updated the next days.

    Artie Deianni

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    14,610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

     

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

     

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Stefan. It looks even more amazing now it's been ridden (what's the seat pack you're using?). King stainless cages? One time where you can improve on the studio pics. I'm hoping that my XCr will be available soon... Having seen your Rapha continental I can't wait...
     

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Festka

    Quote Originally Posted by r-jay View Post
    Stefan. It looks even more amazing now it's been ridden (what's the seat pack you're using?). King stainless cages? One time where you can improve on the studio pics. I'm hoping that my XCr will be available soon... Having seen your Rapha continental I can't wait...
    this one: Seat Pack | Accessories | shop | Rapha

    people say it looses stuff what you pack inside, I only used it two times. used only tubulars until now.

    what will you get?
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •