Thread: Dario Pegoretti

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dario Pegoretti

guys-
    if any of you are looking for Pegorettis- we've still got a few that Dario had a hand in- if that's important to you. (It kinda was to me- so I finally actually bought my Guantanomo painted Duende. It's an older frame- pre D11 headset but I did put a Falz fork on it and I truly love that bike.)

I've got a 56cm Marcelo in the CONN Rust paint scheme. It's really different and really cool and it makes me laugh because it is SO Dario. The finish is rough almost like bed liner- and it's a cool matte brass color with some cool yellow and purple stripes. The "paint" is what Italian road crews use to mark roads and signs when they need the paint to last. Dario used it on a handful of Marcelos in response to people bitching about the longevity and fragility of his paint jobs.

We also have a 56 Duende in a great Champagne color with Orange panels.

Both these bikes come with King D11 headsets and Falz forks.

We also have access to a bunch of the "new" Pegorettis. Pietro and the crew chose some pretty cool paint schemes to offer the US market for this first round. I've attached the PDF here. The Marcelos in that Blue Opaque are in stock at Gita, Pegoretti's North American Distributor so we can get you pretty much any size you need ASAP. The Ivory Duendes look amazing in real life- and they should be showing up shortly. We've got 54, 55, and 56 now although more are on their way! Reponsoriums should be showing up soon too.

Pegoretti is blasting through custom orders quickly. If you want something special or different from what's available now- let me know. If you're interested in getting a complete Pegoretti from us- we'd love to help! We are actually Campagnolo North America's biggest customer so we have access to all the latest stuff first and our pricing is very competitive. One think I'd urge anyone interested in a Pegoretti (or a Seven or a Gaulzetti or a Mondraker) to do is to take us up on our offer to put you up at the Lodge at Torrey Pines for a night or two- demo some bikes out here, get fitted by me- and we'll send you home and send you your new bike shortly thereafter. The riding here is great, we've got over 25 fancy hand made bikes to look at and ride, and the Lodge at Torrey Pines is quite possibky the nicest hotel in California.

So get a Pegoretti.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    bamboo, aluminum, wood.

My name is Craig Gaulzetti.

www.summercycles.com

www.gaulzetti.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dario Pegoretti

That's a super deal. Great lodging and just about the best (the best?) bikes available, plus some pretty good riding to be had.

If I didn't already live in San Diego, I'd take them up on it.