Thread: Bontrager's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bontrager's

That bike is so cool.
    The syncros post is so nice- I can still remember the size (26.8) all these years on.
    What I am making now:7 sugars.
    Instagram: 7 sugars.

"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination.... Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic."
    Jim Jarmusch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmplum View Post
    Sure, it's good to have an escape plan! Might even be available sooner than that depending on how he grows.

Ryan
    You keep making this bike better and better for me in a few years. ;)

My daughter is growing well too, so if you need to move it, I am pretty serious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks so sweet. Very lucky kid. I rode with some guys back in the day who had Bontragers...one on a Race Lite and one on a Ti Lite. They pretty much never ventured down into Cumberland County but I'd go up to Adams sometimes to shred the ridges with them. Fast, fast dudes.
    "As an homage to the EPOdays of yore- I'd find the world's last remaining pair of 40cm ergonomic drop bars.....i think everyone who ever liked those handlebars in that shape and in that width is either dead of a drug overdose, works in the Schaerbeek mattress factory now and weighs 300 pounds or is Dr. Davey Bruylandts...who for all I know is doing both of those things." - Jerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    You keep making this bike better and better for me in a few years. ;)

My daughter is growing well too, so if you need to move it, I am pretty serious.
    You were the first to call dibs, so I'll do my best to honor that! There's a lineup over at retrobike.co.uk too haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw that line up over there too.

If we can agree on a price when it is time, I promise it will be a daily rider for a kid that loves bikes and only passed onto the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first truly 'boutique' bike was a used Bontrager CX bike. I still think of that bike. The ride was average compared to what new rides are like, but the 'Bojo' was off the charts. I sold it to a guy who likely never used it - kinda sad :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123