• NFS SpeedShop: Free Shipping

Huge thanks to everyone for their orders this past friday & monday. Everything has shipped and now processing new orders.

When you order from NixFrixShun Bicycle Speed Shop don't be surprised to see your shipment in two days. I try to get it there ricky tickey ;) ALSO don't throw away the packaging without looking first. Frequently, if you order more than one item I'll toss in extra samples of NFS to be used for good or evil your call.

If you have not already heard...Free Shipping Anywhere as in Anywhere for orders of $30 or more.

Buy NixFrixShun SpeedShop Caps. They are the real deal. No offense to others who make caps howevahhh if you savour old school cotton caps that do the deed yet still look swank off the bike this is what you need. Super well made by one of the oldest cap makers in the world for NixFrixShun using classic color strips. Caps are either white with a black stripe or black with a red strip.

***Just got a new case of the stealth black on black handlebar tape. Check out the price! Premium handlebar tape for a proletariat price. I've got 5000+ miles on the first set of tape and it's going strong. Hand down (ouch) the best tape I've ever installed. Get some.

NFS+ NePlusUltra is flying off the shelves. Feedback has been GREAT :) Thank you so much.

NixFrixShun Bicycle Speed Shop

This article was originally published in forum thread: NFS Chainlube & Race Grease: The wait is over started by Too Tall View original post