Quote Originally Posted by shand View Post
Holy time machine batman!

It's been a looong time since I was here. A lot has gone on over the past few years but I'm just starting to get back into framebuilding again. After the building up of the Shand Cycles brand, moving away from frame construction everyday to focus on the business. I sold the company and then stayed on to run it for a couple of years before stepping away altogether. Stayed in the industry doing various consultancy gigs and now own and operate the Wildcat bike packing brand (www.wildcat.cc) and work with an ebike motor/gearbox business (www.intra-drive.com).

Anyway, the point is, when the bike business was sold, I had a non-compete clause preventing me from selling frames. That expires very soon and so my intention is to start building again. I'd like to keep things simple and it'll be just me this time, no pressure and a much simpler setup. That's the plan anyway.

So I'm looking forward to catching up with what's been going on since I've been gone.

Also, if anyone in the UK has any gear/tooling etc that they want to offload or know of any, hit me up. I'm pretty much starting from scratch here.

Steven
Steven Shand is now on the Willow Bikes Smoked Out thread.